August 3rd - The Other Side

Lucidicide

Wasn't there a breach near New York and St. Louis in the US and one near London.

I'm 95% sure those were only fan guesses.

Also, Ressurectionists probably won't be in The Other Side. Necromancy was stated pretty early on to be impossible Earthside. 

Maybe the Grave Spirit gets though to Earth? I don't know.

Although I am looking forward to having more information about Earth in the Malifaux setting, I am already a Warmahordes player and a Malifaux player, so I will have no time and no budget for a new game.

Wyrd is a great company that knows how to write great fluff and design wonderful minis but I am not sure that going straight into Warmahordes' territory (which the preview seems to hint at) will be a successful move. I hope so for Wyrd but the market space on steampunk wargames seems a bit small (at least around here in France, maybe it is different in the US, Australia and some of the European countries).

Although I am looking forward to having more information about Earth in the Malifaux setting, I am already a Warmahordes player and a Malifaux player, so I will have no time and no budget for a new game.

Wyrd is a great company that knows how to write great fluff and design wonderful minis but I am not sure that going straight into Warmahordes' territory (which the preview seems to hint at) will be a successful move. I hope so for Wyrd but the market space on steampunk wargames seems a bit small (at least around here in France, maybe it is different in the US, Australia and some of the European countries).

These are excellent points. I'd hate to say it but with Infinity and Warmahordes - Wyrd probably has a better chance invading the "epic" scale format - which is why I feel I won't be interested but would definently not be surprised if thats the case. Less serious competition... making a game meant to directly compete with 40k or WMH might be suicide... I'd much rather compete with Dropzone and FoW, if I had the choice. ;)

Similarly, with WMH being so established already, I see difficulty in attracting players when a "better" or more widely established game is already available.

Personal example - I don't really want to play AoS all that much but I have far too much chaos dwarf stuff so I'm just not switching to another system ever based on practicality alone.

And big hats, I guess, too.