Greetings from northern Sweden!

Ice_cat

Hello Wyrdos!

I'm ice_cat and I live up north in Sweden. I started gaming a couple of months ago with the lovely Rasputina, and I'm hoping to get into the henchman program in October.

Don't really know what to say :-) I've got Rasputina, Ramos, Marcus, Yan Lo, Seamus and Kirai at the moment. After this GenCon I'm broke but the proud owner of Mr Cooper, Kaeris and the Crossroads 7 crews as well. 

Other than being addicted to the beautiful figurines and the exciting game play of Malifaux, I really enjoy watching movies, playing Xbox, reading gothic novels and just goofing around with friends :-)

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome-greetings from a "neighbor" (I live in Umeå)! ;)

I've heard that the Malifaux scene in Skellefteå is slowly expanding, and it's great to hear from more players. I have a friend who will move there soon and will be eager to play. :)

(Since I'm moving even further north, to Luleå, I will have to cross my fingers that there are some players even up there :P )

I've heard that the Malifaux scene in Skellefteå is slowly expanding, and it's great to hear from more players. I have a friend who will move there soon and will be eager to play. :)

(Since I'm moving even further north, to Luleå, I will have to cross my fingers that there are some players even up there :P )

Annars får du bli en henchman och skaffa dig några :)

Ice_Cat, välkommen! Lycka till med "henchmannandet"! Finns en grupp på FB tror jag för svenska henchmens om du vill ha tips.

Om du är i Uppsala/Stockholm någon gång finns det gott om möjligheter för spel!

I've been trying to get people to start playing here in Luleå without much success. I even built a dedicated 3x3 Malifaux table! :P

When are you moving here?  :)

I've been trying to get people to start playing here in Luleå without much success. I even built a dedicated 3x3 Malifaux table! :P

When are you moving here?  :)

Yay, a fellow Breach-sider! :D I'm moving there August 17, so than we'll have to make sure to put that table to good use!  :D