Malifaux in Leicester

ZaraIndustries

hello guys, i'm not sure thet this is the correct area for this post, but i try.

i'm an italian guy who travel to Leicester in August, for work, i want to know where is possible to play in Leicester?

i will live near the Royal Infirmary square and in the first period i will not have a car, but only a bicycle :( can you help me?

Hi,

We have a great group of Malifaux players in Leicester, you're going to the right place! ;)

We have been playing at a club for years but are moving to be playing at a place called 'Tabletop Tyrant', which is very close to where you will be staying! (about 5 mins on a bike)

PM me when you're here and we'll get you sorted :)

• Like 1

I hope you don't mind if I steal your thread a little.

I was looking for Malifaux players in the Rugby area, which is about 30 minutes from Leicester. I don't know if any one else is interested in the area, but it would be great to create a group to play. I'm about 15 minutes out from Rugby but it seems a decent enough place with a good wargaming store there to work off of.