New Website Launched

Lucidicide

Forum looks like it used to. Though sometimes there is a broken menu covering the top part with a bunch of broken links to Contact, Henchmen etc.

Edit: Like this

WyrdForum_zpsashlhl10.jpg

It intercepts clicks to the top part of the forum. I'm using Chrome.

Forum looks like it used to. Though sometimes there is a broken menu covering the top part with a bunch of broken links to Contact, Henchmen etc.

Edit: Like this

WyrdForum_zpsashlhl10.jpg

It intercepts clicks to the top part of the forum. I'm using Chrome.

For some reason you must have got the theme I'm working on, I think I've fixed the issue now.

Is there a list of what plastic build instructions are available?

I'm looking for the croligans and Ironside crew but could not find them while I did find Molly, I'm not sure what is available, what is work in progress and whether I'm looking in the right place.

Searching all the build instructions in case its there was time consuming, a list of what instrucitons exist and either the tags or links would be useful, does this exist? I could not find anything like this.

Otherwise looks solid.

Where are the downloads now?  I've been checking for the latest chronicles every few days, but now I can't see where I would go to see if it's arrived yet.

http://wyrd.squarespace.com/media

Click through to the Chronicles article, then you can click through to the DriveThruRPG where we now host the Chronicles.

There isn't a new Chronicles for weeks, so you can stop checking every few days :-P

Now that I can see the site, I do like the overall look and feel. Very nice!

HOWEVER...I feel like the page headers and all the various thumbnails on the pages, while a good way to show off Wyrd's gorgeous art, are REALLY FRICKIN' HUGE. I basically need to scroll down two full screens before I can even see anything that isn't headers. It makes a great visual impression for new visitors, but I have a feeling it will get annoying quickly for frequent visitors.

But maybe that's just me.

Turns out that when Chrome inexplicably decides to zoom the Wyrd home page to 175% of normal size, things look disproportionate. Complaint withdrawn - I am happy with the site now. :)

As the DNS hasn't been updated here I can finally see what all the hubbub is about with the squarespace link. Looks nice so far.

I would like to see a browse option for building instructions. Right now the wallpaper only links to a zip of Snake stuff, there was a bunch of different Malifaux wall papers on the old site.

On the old site there was a "News" rss feed that contained Tales of Malifaux, Monday Previews, Chronicles, etc, is this still working?

As the DNS hasn't been updated here I can finally see what all the hubbub is about with the squarespace link. Looks nice so far.

I would like to see a browse option for building instructions. Right now the wallpaper only links to a zip of Snake stuff, there was a bunch of different Malifaux wall papers on the old site.

On the old site there was a "News" rss feed that contained Tales of Malifaux, Monday Previews, Chronicles, etc, is this still working?

The squarespace link is just a temporary thing while the dns works out.

The build instructions are completely searchable or browse-able. Not sure the problem. You can either click through to see them all or search.

The old RSS feed won't be updated anymore.

Site looks really good and it offers some useful links for the new players or wannabe players.

My favourite is that there is now fluff for every faction and master. This is the thing that drew me into the game on the old site.

Can't wait to see the updated Army Builder!

Only thing I found wrong is that I can't seem to open some of the links in my notifications (replies to the threads in miniature showcase I'm subscribed to).

Also, yay for videos section - mega hapiness! Can't wait to see what's going to appear on the Wyrd TV...

The squarespace link is just a temporary thing while the dns works out.

The build instructions are completely searchable or browse-able. Not sure the problem. You can either click through to see them all or search.

The old RSS feed won't be updated anymore.

Super sad face about the rss feed. Always my prefered news method.

Time to find another way I guess.