New Website Launched

Lucidicide

Great job so far, I lost access recently (being redirected to the forums at the moment) but before that it looked excellent. The new section discussing the factions and masters in particular are a huge step up, the new pages are exactly what new player me wanted. Well done.

This probably only bothers me because I'm weird like that.  But the Full Games Line up list from the scrolling section and the Our Games section down below list games in a different order.

Full Games Line Up: Board, RPG, Miniature, Card

Our Games: Miniature, Roleplaying, Board, Card

Also for the remainder of my 2 cents, I think the auto scroll is a little fast

Feeling mixed on the new site.  It is very pretty, but I hate having to scroll to get to the actual information on the page.  Might just be me though.

Any chance you can make the old base forum links redirect to the new forums rather than giving a 404?  If not, I'll just have to mess with the sqlite database for my most view pages in chrome to get the new link to show up on my new tab page.

Also, not sure if something hasn't finished updating yet,  But when I reply to a forum post, none of the images are turning up in the edit box.  (smilies, fon't size, italics, etc...)

Firstly, love the facelift. I love that the site also now works well on mobile devices. :) Lots of wonderful, positive stuff - the layout is really easy to wrap your head around (once you get over the shellshock of the new).

I do however have a couple of weird quibbles:

1. My local Malifaux retail distributor isn't mentioned on the Retailer Support website. http://www.aetherworks.com.au/ - I've been ordering our store's stock from them for 9 months now and they're just the most amazing bunch, if you could add them to your list as they do stock all the Wyrd stuff that's available, that would be amazing.

2. The reference cards posted on the Resources page are too low a resolution even to read - can we get one that's at least double the res, nay triple so I can print them out for the shop? :)

Allan.

Distributors whom purchase directly from us are listed. All else are retailers or resellers whom are picking up their product from elsewhere.

Turns out that Mainly Medieval are my distributor, they just changed names several years ago. :P

The reference card thing should be looked at though - they are actually unreadably small.

Al.