Wastrels: Bravado and Cast-Offs

OneLittleThunder

Question

The relevant text from the Wastrel's card (emphases added):

Bravado: When this model declares an Action that will cause a duel, it may discard a card to add any suit to the final duel total of the Action. If this model has an Upgrade attached, draw a card after resolving the Action. 

(2) Cast-offs (Ca 5 / TN: 11): Target another friendly model within 6". Heal 2 damage on the target, or remove all Upgrades attached to this model and attach them to the target.

If a Wastrel declares Cast-offs, then uses Bravado and discards a card, and then chooses the second option for Cast-offs (thus handing off all his Upgrades), does he draw a card afterward? He had an Upgrade attached when he used Bravado, but not after it was resolved. 

The grammar pedant in me wants to say that if the Wastrel were not meant to draw a card in this case, the Bravado sentence would read, "After resolving the Action, draw a card if this model has an Upgrade attached." 

Thoughts?

5 answers to this question

I think they would draw a card. The phrasing suggests to me that "If this model has an Upgrade attached when it declares an Action that will cause a duel, draw a card after resolving the Action" would be semantically equivalent.

If they weren't meant to draw, I would expect something like your suggestion, or "If this model has an Upgrade attached after resolving the Action, draw a card."