CroFaux 2 - 18 October - Croydon GC

Gitli

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have been forced to change the venue for this event. The event will now be held in the Education Centre at St Christopher's Hospice in Sydenham, South London. The venue will be great for the event and is far less restrictive in terms of players bringing food, drink etc. (We'll even throw in free tea, coffee and water!). A new rules pack can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02Z1zmZDmnGRDR2ajA1bEFCLUE 

There is a link in there with directions to the venue. It is approx. 10 minutes walk from 3 train stations and there are 2 buses that stop right outside. There is free, unrestricted parking all around the venue too. 

I look forward to seeing you all on the day and if you have any questions please contact me and I'll be happy to help. Please also spread this message to everyone else who is attending the event.

Edited by Gitli
  • Like 1

May I be added to the reserves please...;). I don't live too far away so I could probably even turn up for a drop out on the day if you let me know early enough. That's of course if the other reserves can't make it first...;).

hiya, we have a place available for this event if you would still like it. Please let me know.

John

If anyone knows vonevilstein, please could they let him know that he has a place at this event?

I'm billy no mates..;). 

Apologies for the late reply, I've been out of the country with limited access to the internet. Unfortunately (and guttingly) I can't make this event now. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope it goes well..;).

If anyone knows vonevilstein, please could they let him know that he has a place at this event?

I'm billy no mates..;). 

Apologies for the late reply, I've been out of the country with limited access to the internet. Unfortunately (and guttingly) I can't make this event now. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope it goes well..;).

ah that's a shame. No worries. Hopefully you can make it to our next event. 

Hi, 

We are just over 2 weeks away from CroFaux 2 now. I just want to make sure that everyone has all the latest details etc. The latest rules pack can be found at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02Z1zmZDmnGRDR2ajA1bEFCLUE 

I did let everyone know that the venue of the event has changed from the original plan but we have moved to what I think will be an even better venue at:

St Christopher's Hospice
Education Centre
51-59 Lawrie Park Road
Sydenham
London
SE26 6DZ

It is not being held in the main hospice building but in the education centre on the right hand side of the site. 

There is free unrestricted parking on the roads around the venue but please do not park on site as these spaces are for patients families and on call nursing staff.

If you are travelling by public transport the 197 and 176 buses stop right outside the venue. There are 3 train stations close by: Penge West, Penge East and Sydenham. Full travel details can be found online at http://www.stchristophers.org.uk/how-to-find-us 

Players are welcome to bring food and drink with them to eat at the venue although no alcohol. If you don't want to bring food with you, the local shops are just a 10 minute walk away. I will be providing free tea, coffee and water all day. 

If you do have any other questions do get in touch. I'm really looking forward to the event. 

Cheers

John

thanks guys for organising such a great tournament and for everyone for turning up. 

a huge thanks to my opponents for the day, some great games had.

looking forward to the next one.

Thank you for coming along. So glad you enjoyed the day.

We will be hoping to run another 2-3 events in 2016 so hope to see you there!

If you or anyone else has any constructive feedback please do let me know.

John