CroFaux 2 - 18 October - Croydon GC

Gitli

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have been forced to change the venue for this event. The event will now be held in the Education Centre at St Christopher's Hospice in Sydenham, South London. The venue will be great for the event and is far less restrictive in terms of players bringing food, drink etc. (We'll even throw in free tea, coffee and water!). A new rules pack can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02Z1zmZDmnGRDR2ajA1bEFCLUE 

There is a link in there with directions to the venue. It is approx. 10 minutes walk from 3 train stations and there are 2 buses that stop right outside. There is free, unrestricted parking all around the venue too. 

I look forward to seeing you all on the day and if you have any questions please contact me and I'll be happy to help. Please also spread this message to everyone else who is attending the event.

Back by popular demand, I'm pleased to announce that Croydon Gaming Club's next Malifaux tournament, CroFaux 2, will take place on 18 October.

Tickets will be £12 per head and we have 30 spaces available

The event will be fixed master and faction. For now just let me know in this thread that you want to reserve a place and I will add your name to the list.

Please come back to me with any queries.

Edited by Gitli

1. Conor Rooney - Paid

2. Pippa Tick - Paid

3. Christopher Spikesley-Thompson - Paid

4. Arran Jones - Paid

5. Ralph van Calck - Paid

6. John Burgess - Paid

7. David Brown - Paid

8. Dave Hill - Paid

9. Matt Dunk - Paid

10. Peter Shepherd - Paid

11. Chris Fernandez-Packham - Paid

12. Will Malcolm - Paid

13. Nicholas Featherstone - Paid

14. James Reeves - Paid

15. Jonny Hill - Paid

16. Andreas Frisch - Paid

17. Ross Baker - Paid

18. Paul Butler - Paid

19. Bradley Downing - Paid

20. Ben Harris - Paid

21. James Henley - Paid

22. Ben Crowe - Paid

23. Marcus Rose - Paid

24. Tim Porter - Paid

25. Sam Wray - Paid

26. Joe Wood - Paid

27. Claire Hearn - Paid

28. Sam Batsford - Paid

29. Lee Walstow - Paid

30. Robert Milne - Paid

Edited by Gitli

That's a great idea ... we would just need to argue about who is Tim Porter I and who is Tim Porter II though.

(I think I might have first claim as I've already played a couple of events and have a lowly ranking as a result, so technically you may well have "Tim Porter II" in the list as a player, and "Tim Porter" as a reserve..

• Like 1

Couple of announcements.

1. We now have a Facebook event page for CroFaux 2 at https://www.facebook.com/events/1603638776564653/

Please follow the event page for all announcements and latest details.

2. Payment info.

To secure your place you need to be listed in the 30 places shown in the first post on this page. The ticket costs £12 per player. Please could you send payment for your place by Paypal to johnburgess888@hotmail.co.uk and clearly state on your payment the names of the player(s) it is for so I can match it up to your booking(s).

If you are not named in the 30 player list, please do not send money for a place as we are currently fully subscribed. If you are interested in being on the reserve list, please let me know and I will inform you if places become available.