Cheeky Demo Day for New Malifaux Players, Ringwood VIC

Hey guys,

I have a store opening in Ringwood that's still being built at this stage - but we want to have a ready made Malifaux community baked in before we open. So I'm running afternoon demo games throughout the university school holidays for the next few weeks, starting with Wednesday the 22nd of July at the (still empty factory soon to be known as) House of War at 52 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood Australia.

Games will be starting late morning and going through til about 3. Please do let me know either on this post or my person phone on 0400646064 if you're coming so I know if I need more than a couple of crews.

Cheers,

Allan.

This is great to see as I have been hunting around for peeps that play Malifaux  near me. I've only just got into the game recently with no games under my belt as of yet but keen to find other people that play

• Like 1

I'm a very new player myself (less than a month if we disregard my sneaky peak at malifaux a few years ago) and I'm looking forward to your store opening up. Ringwood is 25 minutes away and I will definitely like to join in when you open. I've just started building my Ramos crew and the prospect of nearby FLGS is brilliant.

Weekdays sadly don't work for me because of work but if you've got a weekend event when you open up I'd love to know more.

My mate also will be excited to hear of this too. He is basically down the road.

Sam, that's totally fine - the store will obviously be open weekends. :)

I'm trying to get people playing it before we open so on even our opening day we'll have a group of people playing it before we open, as I hope to lean pretty heavily on this paired with GW and WMH. We'll be having our opening day on the 28th of August, and we'll be a little unfinished but the store WILL BE OPEN on the day. :)

https://www.facebook.com/TheHouseofWar?fref=ts - if you or your mate FB, add us!

Allan.

• Like 1

PLEASE NOTE EVERYBODY!

Due to changes to availability (uni school holidays are over!), the demo day will be run on Friday this week instead of Wednesday. Please let me know if you will be coming, I'll try and have enough for you all to have a go, and it'll guarantee you can come in. We will be starting demos after lunch on Friday.

Al.

I attended the demo day and was a great success. It got me even more pumped to get my crew together. The store that will be opening will be boss as, and is looking very promising in providing a fun and welcoming war gaming hub for eastern Melbourne peeps.

Look forward to the next demo day!

Cheers

• Like 2

Not next week but the week after I actually have a little time off. If you are planning a demo game during the week I'd love some more info and hopefully I can attend. Either the Wednesday or the Friday should be fine.

I've even got my own crew, cards and a fate deck and by then I hope to have finished reading the rules so should have a basic understanding of the game. And of course I'm happy to leave my stuff at home if it's easier using your crews so things are basic and evenly matched.

• Like 1

Sam, I'll let you know when I plan next week, it'll probably be another Wednesday.

Tomorrow's event will be starting at 3pm due to a double booking - most of you already know this at this point - but if you open this post and see it - now you know about it here too. :)

Al.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mate - definitely keen for another demo night this Friday - we open Friday week so we're slightly snowed in with work that needs doing - but still keen to keep things moving. :)

So yes - if you're keen for some Faux this Friday, let me know! The more the merrier. :)

Al.

• 2 weeks later...