Our Henchmen Program

Lucidicide

Just a note: if you applied to be a Henchman before today (7-13-15) your application will still be processed but it may take a bit as Gen Con prep is always a busy time. :)

That's a relief. I put in an application two weeks ago and was paranoid it didn't get to you as I'd heard nothing back. :)

Allan.

One other step we'd like to take is to encourage everyone to provide feedback on Henchmen, when applicable. If you love your Henchman, let us know! If you have a concern, let us know that, too. The only way we can continue to drive toward a more positive, accepting community is to ask that community to involve us more. Let us know the good and the bad! We're all in this together.

Is there an official/preferred way to do this? Just the Contact Us link? (Should add a 'Henchman feedback' option to the dropdown if so)

Hello there, 

I am from Portugal, and I am trying to grow a community for Malifaux in my city. I also work in the most important store in here so I have been working in painting 2 crews so i can apply for the Henchman progam. 

It will be possible for me to submit in October?

Hello there, 

I am from Portugal, and I am trying to grow a community for Malifaux in my city. I also work in the most important store in here so I have been working in painting 2 crews so i can apply for the Henchman progam. 

It will be possible for me to submit in October?

Yup, in October. :)

You may also be removed from the program for crimes committed that we deem incompatible with our values, regardless of their relationship to our games and community.

This part of the Henchman CoC worries me since there was a recent controversy regarding this in the Magic: the Gathering pro scene.

A player was lifetime banned after a content creator mentioned that the player was convicted of aggravated sexual battery 11 years beforehand, albeit in a much harsher manner.

I hope that Wyrd staff uses this clause sparingly as rehabilitated individuals are also part of their community.

• 3 weeks later...

I applaud the decision to post this Code of Conduct. I've seen other companies with looser requirements often have difficulties with their volunteers.

Our local henchman in Western MA is simply awesome. Inquisitor Wall and I saw Malifaux coming and jumped on it from the beginning. He has carried the torch for our local community since, and done so with grace, aplomb, professionalism and - most importantly - FUN! We have a large and very active group here and he deserves all of the credit for making it happen!

- netgeist

• Like 3

• 1 month later...