Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

Dark Carnival is the Nightmare Edition crew based off of Colette and Co. They are visually very different, but 'count as' in terms of their gameplay. 

Lamps added to your based miniatures make them invulnerable and increase their damage output by x10. True story!

Added 2 packs of lamps to the list of things to order. (on top of the 5 for the city board)  :D

Webstore we never give an official time as quite bluntly, folks bomb it and have shut it down. That 'shouldn't happen this year, but I'm always leary if I say 'midnight' then there are a ton of folks hitting refresh and taking it on down. 

Wasn't this same thing said last year and we still blew it up? I think you've issued a challenge Mr. Caroland and I'm happy to accept that challenge in the name of the community.

• Like 1

What is 666? I thought that was a typo on the list.

Nathan will the Dark Carnival have artwork & the names of the Dark Carnival models or will it just come with Colette crew cards? If it does have Dark Carnival cards, do they have the Showgirl keywords?

From what's been said in previous threads, the cards will have exactly the same rules and keywords as the standard colette crew, just with the dark carnival model names and artwork.

• Like 1

Mr Cooper: Colette

Baritone Lola: Cassandra

Thin Lizzy and Mercury: Performers

Mannequins: Mannequins

Flying Monkeys: Mechanical Doves

Yes making sense now, how about that 666 thing?

Dark Carnival is the Nightmare Edition crew based off of Colette and Co. They are visually very different, but 'count as' in terms of their gameplay. 

Lamps added to your based miniatures make them invulnerable and increase their damage output by x10. True story!

Just making sure you confirmed the invulnerability and damage output multiplier for official play so that i can quote you

You all do know Nathan feeds on tears, right?

I forgot to add dark carnival to that list.  Does he feed on bankruptcy too?

I'm not even mad - Gencon is like Malifaux Christmas for me. :)

So thanks for all your hard work, you have no idea how insanely cool all that stuff is.  Especially looking forward to daw and the crossroads 7 - plenty of options for him from the off. :)

• Like 2

Ulix, Wong, Mah, Shen Long, Dark Carnival, Jack Daw, new book...

Did you intentionally plan to take the money that was meant for taking my kids on summer vacation?

Wyrd, I think you guys are going to have to apologize to my children and explain to them why they don't get a vacation.  I would do it, but I will be too busy playing with my new toys.

I have to point out how much I love the artwork of the little girl Stolen eating the rat in Hamelin's crew box.

She's like, "What?  Yeah, I'm just have a light snack.  You have a problem with that?  Of course it's gluten free..."

Also, hot damn are those Effigies sexy...

• Like 4