Aaron

July 13th - Brotherhood of the Rat

Totally freaking pumped for this.  Absolutely love the Rat Catchers and the Rat Kings.  Also sad that it's not available at GenCon :(

Any news on how much it will cost?

Hot damn, finally the Rats are going to be released to the wider community! People are going to learn just how awesome the Outcasts are before long. ;)

• Like 1

I love the different directions the releases are taking the gameplay in the Malifaux world! This looks like another fun game experience in one of my favorite worlds. Love it!

Oh well, I'm sure you just made many Hamelin players very happy to have a one stop shop.

Not just Hamelin players. Every damn outcast player should be buying this box. ;)

huh, well this was an unexpected preview.  I was hoping for more starter set spoilers.  Oh well, I'm sure you just made many Hamelin players very happy to have a one stop shop.

1. The GenCon releases and prices will be available in the next couple of days. We're hoping to get the list out today, but we'll see what happens. Stay tuned!

No reason to preview a GenCon release when you'll get them all later.

• Like 4

huh, well this was an unexpected preview.  I was hoping for more starter set spoilers.  Oh well, I'm sure you just made many Hamelin players very happy to have a one stop shop.

We'll have those in a few weeks, once people start taking pics of it at Gencon. :)

No reason to preview a GenCon release when you'll get them all later.

I am very excited to see those as well, I honestly wasn't expecting that info for a couple more weeks.  However I wouldn't expect the rest of the starter set model rules to be spoiled in said gencon list.

I'm a fan of the new ratcatcher models particularly. While I liked the metal sculpts, these seem a lot more fluid, and the ratkings look pretty sweet as well. Very stoked and excited to see what future story boxes look like. Would love to see some Thunders in one of those at some point!

Those Rat Kings look like they've trying to sneak into an R-rated movie. I love 'em.

And the Through the Breach adventure is all about helping them get in.

(Not really, but wouldn't that be awesome?)

• Like 2

I will have to get that just for the Rat King Models.

Now, how to put the Rat Kings in my Lucius/McTavish Doppleganger crew.

As always,

The Grue

Not just Hamelin players. Every damn outcast player should be buying this box. ;)

Why? Your rat trick is based around the Obedient Wretch which I guess will be in Hamelin's box.