Malifaux Token

Jin

Hi guys,

i am looking for nice Malifaux Token - Sets.

I found some nice Token by Ebay. My favourite one yet are the Tokens from Counter Attack Bases.

What is with Wyrd? Will you maybe present your own Token - Sets in near future?

What are your favourite Tokens? Which Tokens can you advise?

I am not a part of Wyrd, I am not a Henchman and have no inside track on this but....

But I think Wyrd has avoided token sets on purpose and it is a good idea. There is such a HUGE and ever changing variety of tokens which could be utilised and with multiple factions and crews and crew combinations it could be a nightmare of multiple sets and dissatisfied customers (sad fact I think that people will get angrier at something available and they consider inadequate or over expensive over something not available at all).

Having said that they may and could:

Do a generic set in a neutral colour/look which included the:

• Basic in game markers, a "Wyrd scheme", Defensive, Focus, the 'common' conditions
  • Some blank plastic you can write on with a white board marker easyily customisible
  • The basic strat/scheme markers such as explosive, territory and such

That would be possible and pretty cool but I honestly think this is an area where opportunity for community dissatisfaction and cost vs profit (which is a completely fair calculas) is against Wyrd embarking on this.

Advanced Deployment is where I got my tokens, really nice but can be a long time in delivery. Cog O Two does some tokens which at least in images look gorgeous but expensive and no idea on reliability. I wish Customeeple, Micro Art and Warsernal did up to date Malifaux tokens as I've seen those companies other game system ranges and they are very high quality. Maybe if enough folks email bombard them...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I personally love making my own custom token sets.  Plain 30mm bases and trinkets from a craft store, broken clock, or spare parts and you can easily make your own.  Recently I've gotten involved in 3D printing as well, and the options there are nearly limitless!  For scheme markers, I love to see the variety of creative efforts made from each player to stand out and do their own thing.  

That being said, I recently got coins from a kickstarter that I love.  Fantastycoin.com sells a variety of 30mm coins that work as scheme markers or more, and the product is really high quality.  I got the "Fire" set and the "Ranger" set which both have 30mm coins. 

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, (Sarcasm) said:

If this thread hadn't been necro'd I'd have no idea there were official Wyrd tokens. I just checked and searches for 'tokens' or 'customeeple' turn up nothing on the web store. Is there a reason for this? It doesn't seem like anyone but a long-term foru-goer would even know about these.

Admin might wanna sticky such a useful topic

• Like 1