Tanefaux Onsies 2015 - 14th November 2015 - Ranked Event - North East London

HowNot2Wargame

We do indeed Oldman Lee,  If you could provide your real life name and send your money to the Tanelorn Paypal account, that would be splendid.

In other news, Mr Marshall sadly has double booked himself.  If you would like to apply for the position of his Diary Management Executive, then please drop him an email with your covering letter, CV, and explain how you would escape a blender if you were a pencil in less than 500 words.

However.......

2hcanc.jpg

And we welcome Nick Featherstone to the arena.

We only have 24 spaces in total, and the best way of getting it confirmed is sending your money through.  If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to ask.

Matt 'Spinning Bird Kick' Cole

Edited by HowNot2Wargame

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We have just had a couple of drop outs unfortunately, so we now have 5 spaces available. Hence if you had mates interested, let them know that there is still spaces for a) masters practice and  b ) some last minute points for masters qualification.

any q's let me know 

Edited by HowNot2Wargame

Hi Rancour,

There is indeed, if you want a space then please send your money over to our paypal account.  If you can let me know your real name as well then we can double check its you when the money comes in.

Matt & Luke - I believe you have reached a gentleman's agreement over Twitter where Luke pays Matt, so if I have this correct (?) then that's fine by us.

Apologies for the slow responses people, a bit busy at work this week (my colleagues seem to have decided they all want to be the drummer in 'Spinal Tap'...)

We also have the Thingster joining us.  Huzzah!