Tanefaux Onsies 2015 - 14th November 2015 - Ranked Event - North East London

HowNot2Wargame

Hey

Looking at bringing a few first timers ;) to this as the Malifaux scene is growing massively locally (thanks Sigmar) and we want to branch out into events. I see that it's just before masters cut off so just checking if it's okay to pop a few Faux event cherries here? Also this may be standard affair but I can't see if it's fixed master anywhere (assume that means it's not, but worth asking as I'm not sure how these things work yet!)

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Jim (and the rest of your group)

welcome to Malifaux!

this will be a new person friendly event. The biggest bit of advice I can give to you is practice getting all five turns in during the time limits we list in the rules pack. Will you make some mistakes in playing? Sure, but you'll be surprised how you can improve relatively quickly keeping your pace up. Apart from also reading through your cards a few times a couple of days before hand then you are really good to go.

its fixed faction, but nothing stops you just taking one master through out the day. In fact I regularly take master I haven't plaid for a while and then not be so worried about where I come!

Also, if you look across the forums there are quite a few other London events over the coming months. From the flames is this Saturday (and will have some of the best terrain you will see), crofaux is in October, and we have a story event on Sunday as well if you feel like getting to Leytonstone 12 ish.

wow, that was a longer post than I thought!

Edited by HowNot2Wargame

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Please find the list of who has paid

1) Mr Mike Marshall

2) Mr Lee Battrick

3) Mr Ben Sime

4) Mr James Reeves

5) Mr Conor Rooney

6) Kogan Style - Adam Perry

7) Mr Joe Wood

8) Mr Peter Shepherd

9) Mr Andreas Frisch

10) Mr François Langton

11) Mr Ross Baker

12) Matt Ledgerwood - PAID

13) Mr Andy Bradshaw

14) Ms Maria Wieland - PAID

15) Mr John Burgess - PAID

16) Mr Bradley Downing - PAID

17) Jamie Varney - PAID

18) Matt Lewin - PAID

19) Shaunie Paxton - PAID

20) Ben Harris - PAID

Will update first post as well.  If you have not paid, then please could you do so lickity spit please so we can get some more funsies for onesies please?

Thanks, Matt

PS - Mike.... blame Conrad ;) (but not that much as I ignored him for a good few weeks!)

Edited by HowNot2Wargame