"Magic Mike in Malifaux" - Suggestions for Male 'Belle'-substitutes

Hi, guys!

I'm currently building up my Leveticus-crew, and have chosen to include a lot of Undead minions trough his 'Pariah of Bone'-upgrade - chiefly Rotten Belles and Dead Doxys (and, of course, big sis' Sybelle). I'm going for kind of a Strip Club of Horror-feel, taking a step away from the Can-Can look of the standard models - considerably more Hellraiser-Burlesque than Moulin Rogue.  ;)

However, I've hit a snag. I'm an equal-opportunity employer, so I want to include a few dudes as well as dudettes - all in the name of gender-equality. However, I can't find a single model, Wyrd or otherwise, that fits the bill. The market is filled with scantily-clad, hip-twirling, come-hither-looking female miniatures, but I can't seem to find a single equivalent of the male gender.

Can you guys help me out? Do you have any suggestions for miniatures, or perhaps conversions, that you think would be suitable?

(Is this perhaps where I should say 'no homo'? :lol:)

Thanks in advance!

/Werner

• Like 1

Probably take the whole no homo part out of it as I think it is really redundant. :P

Other than that look at the Convict Gunslinger, there is a fun conversion point of a dude without his shirt on and quite buffed.

This. The Lost Love would also fit.

Thanks for the replies, guys!  :D

Damn, I hadn't even thought about the Convict Gunslinger!  I'm in two minds about the heads, tough - not as clean-cut as I would have liked. But then again, they can be swapped for something else - even tough that rugged look does have a certain something to it.  ;)

The older, metal Bishop-miniature is great, just the look I'm going for - shirtless, ripped and posing dramatically. He could easily be construed as some funky, male go-go dancer (the chains especially makes me reminisce about Sin City). Unfortunately, I've already included him (as himself) in my Crew.

The Lost Love and the Convict Gunslinger are workable. The problem, as I see it, with those models tough is that they aren't as overtly sensual as, say, the Rotten Belles. That cleavage, that posing and those clothes makes it pretty obvious what is going on - same thing with the plastic 'Nurse' models, what with their swaying hips n' such. I'd say the Convict Gunslinger, especially considering the chains, is the best alternative. However, I feel it would be difficult to convert/re-sculpt him so that people look at the miniature and immediately recognize what he is supposed to imitate. Perhaps I could re-sculpt his legs, so they look bare instead of wearing those woefully unsexy, saggy trousers? Do you more experienced hobbyists have any other ideas? 

To bad the Nephelim-miniatures have cloven feet. Otherwise, if you swapped his head, he could probably be a good fit - dramatic, bare-chested and dressed in only in a loin-cloth. Hmmm...  :P

Cheers!

/Werner

• 2 weeks later...