Demo Day at LVL UP, Bournemouth - 02/08/2015

MasterDisaster

Hello one, hello all! 

I'm very happy to announce after some discussions with the guys at LVL UP and a demo or two a few weeks ago there appears to be more growing interest for Malifaux in the Poole and Bournemouth area which is great as the South Coast seems to be a little lacking at the moment! LVL UP are keen to have a big Malifaux drive and of course I'm happy to lend a hand so with that in mind they are putting on an event in the local area! 

LVL UP in Bournemouth are now stocking Malifaux and to coincide with GenCon they are having a Beginner Friendly Demo and Fun Day at their store. I'll be there to teach people the ropes, run games, talk you to death and generally assist in any way I can. Please come on down to show your support, all are welcome from beginners to veterans and anybody in between so feel free to come on down for the day. It's also a great excuse to come check them out if you've never been. They have a great little store and plenty of space to place table tops, board and card games. Refreshments and snacks are available and the best thing... it wont cost you a penny unless you want to buy something. I'll have all my gear with me and I'm sure the store have a couple of crews as well so fear not if you don't have anything. We've got you covered. 

Venue

LVL UP 

266 Charminster Road

Bournemouth

Dorset

BH8 9RS

Tel. 01202 526184

https://www.facebook.com/lvlupgaminguk

Date and Time

2nd August 2015 12pm - 6pm (The store is open from 10am so feel free to turn up early) 

Hope to see you there! :D

-Will