Aaron

Tales of Malifaux Podcast

So I have been absolutely loving these (typically I'll wait til there's 4 or 5 and make an afternoon of it while painting)!  Just a quick question, when we're caught up on the books is there any chance some of the stories in Chronicles could get added to the Breachside Broadcast?  It'd be awesome to hear some of those as well :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

The podcast feed is currently only showing the last 50 episodes instead of all of them.

The last time the episodes were getting cut off, it was because PodBean or whatever is generating the feed was only set to display X episodes and you folks had published more.  So I think there's a setting which needs to get changed somewhere...

Tiny question: is the change in the page names/direct links from episode number to story title deliberate or not? I can see arguments for using either form, so long as both are available on the page of Breachside Broadcast itself.

11 minutes ago, Kai said:

@Gnomezilla are you talking about the last part of the link posted here?

Yes, the ends of the links for [what I thought of as] #58 and #59 being linked to by title was what I meant.

If you're retiring 'Tales of Malifaux' as a description that's fine, I was just curious as to whether that was the reason. :)

You know I'm not sure why it has done that.  We haven't changed anything, so it seems to be podbean.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention though!

I was using Podcast Addict to listen, but that seemed to have it's link cut many months ago, and it hasn't worked since.

Is anyone else out there successfully using Podcast Addict for Tales? Or is there a way of fixing things up? Thanks!

Dang, finally caught up on Breachside Broadcast and #59 was freaking awesome! :D Really cool to see her origin story

Well I've jsut found this... binged the first 8 espisodes in one sitting.... this stuff is so so good! (and makes me so happy with my choice of seamus and mc mourning as my first masters!)

My husband and I are new to this whole world and I have to say that that podcast has really got us hooked! I listen while I crochet amigurumi and Husband listens while he paints minis. So far, we've put more time into the podcasts than actual gameplay, but that will soon change...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RaspberryRenegade said:

My husband and I are new to this whole world and I have to say that that podcast has really got us hooked! I listen while I crochet amigurumi and Husband listens while he paints minis. So far, we've put more time into the podcasts than actual gameplay, but that will soon change...

We are so glad you love them!  Somehow we have 78 of them now!  And a 79th looms on the horizon. What adventures will it bring?!? 

Quick one on this, I am subscribed through the podcasts app on IOS but it hasn't updated since ep 70, do I have to go directly through podbean now?

19 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

Quick one on this, I am subscribed through the podcasts app on IOS but it hasn't updated since ep 70, do I have to go directly through podbean now?

That's odd.  On my iPad I'm seeing episodes 1 through 78 on the feed.  You don't have the "We stopped updating this because you didn't listen for awhile" warning label on your feed?

Oddly it has stopped at the end of 2017 and displays no episodes from 2018. I have checked all my settings but nothing which is odd

Unsubscribed and it has solved the issue... 9 to catch up on, happy, happy, happy

• Like 1