Mystery Box Story Encounter at Colours (Newbury) 12th Sept

Clousseau

This is possibly the strangest event I've organised in that I'm not going to give you any details of what it will be except:

• 3 games (story encounters)
  • Henchmen led
  • Utilises the new campaign system from book 3

The event will be part of the Colours show at Newbury Racecourse on Saturday 12th September, and will be timed to allow access to the show.

Simple Miniature Games will be sponsoring the event, so there should be some interesting Wyrd items to share.

Entry is £10 including show entry - rules pack is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Rules%20Pack%20-%20Mystery%20Box%20-%20Sept15%20Copy.pdf

Trust me - I'm a Henchman - it'll be a great day out!

Entrants

1. Karl McConnell
  2. Craig Woods
  3. Timmy Brown
  4. Cathy
  5. Andy
  6. James
Edited by Clousseau
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all - any more interest in this. Need 8 entries by 8th August to make this worthwhile and give me time to sort out the details.

At the beginning of the year a lot of people showed enthusiasm for story encounters, plus the campaign system seems really interesting so let me know if I'm barking up the right tree.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Note to all players. You will need a 35SS Arsenal (pool) to start the event, which includes your Henchman leader, for whom you must pay. First round will be 40SS.

Upgrade cards will be available to borrow if you don't have them. You will also receive a nice set of markers for use during the 3 encounters.

Remember that you get early entry to the show so we have an early first round before you get to look round the show.

Before we Begin

You will start the day with an Arsenal of 35SS. This will include your Henchman Leader as you need to pay for him/her. It will also be fixed faction, and Mercenary models must pay their tax. Zero cost Henchmen will cost 13 minus their cache. You may also include a single non-“Campaign” Upgrade, and include any hiring option impact.

Although your Arsenal will increase during the day you will not have access to Masters or Avatars – out here you are on your own.

Well done for Karl for acruing the largest Arsenal after the 3 story encounters, with Tim close behind.

Story Encounters + Event + Campaign did make things a little complicated at times, but reading all the information did help.

Most importantly, no-one found the real Mystery Box, so we might have to come back again next year.

Thanks to the organisers of the Colours show for a well run event, and to SImple Miniature Games for the prize support.