June 8th - Drowned & Silent One

Lucidicide

Silent one is cool. I hope the ice thingy is easy to remove, it doesn't look all that cool.

This is one time I hope Wyrd live up to the reputation for lots of parts. I kind of like the ice crystals but it would be great if it were options. Overall though another sweet set of renders. I always liked the Silent One models so it's cool to see Wyrd going with the "If it aint broke" kind of mentality there. 

Both look great to me!  I especially like the detail on the hair of both renders - seems like Wyrd's plastics keep getting better and better.

This implies you will stop giving them money at some point, when we both know you will do no such thing.

At this point I might as well just set up some form of automatic withdrawals between Wyrd and my bank account...

Or sooner???

I doubt it would be sooner. June releases have been announced and it isn't amongst them and Gen Con is at the end of July, so July releases will probably be part of Gen Con releases. I'll just have to snag a few while I'm at Gen Con if they are there  :)

The silent one is the first model that I have found disappointing in quite a while.  There is nothing wrong with the sculpt, but I really detest having duplicately posed models and this is in the same position as the metal model.  I was hoping for a collection of differently posed models.

How does the silent one attach to a base? Are her feet level with the ice crystals, or above it? If she's crouching down then hopefully her feet contact the base. If she's supposed to be jumping then her feet are all wrong. Other than that they both look amazing.

She is crouching, not jumping.  :)