Anything near Dunfermline?

iamthefly

I think you told me another time that you're not into the Facebook thing, which would be the easiest way to set something up (via the Scottish Society of Malifools group).  September is a bit far off to make big plans, but if you PM me nearer the time I'll put the call out in the FB group for you.  If you're not averse to a bit of travelling on one of those evenings then there are communities in Edinburgh and Stirling that will act as hubs for gamers; we could make a thing of it and try to get a lot of gamers out.

• Like 1

Hey! The Dunfermline war games club - DWARF. Meet on a Friday night from 6-9pm at the Dell Farquharson Community Leisure Centre in Dunfermline. Google up some directions and come join us for a game! A few people are playing Malifaux at the club but I would arrange in advance just to make sure people bring their Faux along, since most play multiple game systems and just bring what we can get a game of.

Don't forget to look us up on Facebook, it's the best place to get a game arranged with someone!