Shipping prices

Yeah it's still quite sad though as it probably is a bug in the system since some there is no clear cut vision on why it costs so much. You can order some for the 12 dollar range and when you pick lighter stuff it bumps up to 45 dollar range.

We're looking into it. It could also be the package size that it goes in. Sadly a lot of stuff really isn't about weight these days, but the volume of space that it takes up. Not saying that is the case, but we're looking into what possibilities could be doing it one way or another.

Hell, have you ever had to ship foam before? Essentially shipping air, but also some of the most expensive stuff I've had to ship in the past due to the size of the box. One of the reasons why we had to seek out a local foam manufacturer and pay to have it driven and delivered to us vs. going through a carrier of any other type. 

We're looking into it. It could also be the package size that it goes in. Sadly a lot of stuff really isn't about weight these days, but the volume of space that it takes up. Not saying that is the case, but we're looking into what possibilities could be doing it one way or another.

Size doesn't explain why Hoffman box can be shipped but Izamu can't. Izamu's box isn't bigger in any dimension.

Size doesn't explain why Hoffman box can be shipped but Izamu can't. Izamu's box isn't bigger in any dimension.

Also did the prices change with the store update? Because I've ordered a lot more metal and plastic combined and it was cheaper than now?

$45.65 shipping for one fate deck to me in Spain..

Hopefully this gets sorted soon, a couple of weeks ago I received an order of 2kg of dice from the states and shipping was $24..

Admittedly if shipping to the UK is cheaper as MasterDisaster says, I'll get it shipped there and then send down to me.

This is a case of the USPS API failing for some reason. I've escalated it and we'll see what can be done about it, but short of me storming the post office, slapping some computer geek about, and personally powering the internet with good will, not much we can do at the moment.

That said, we are looking into it. Also looking into other options. 

What other countries are having problems - so far Spain, Finland and France I'm aware of. 

• Like 5

Just did a bit of testing myself, and shipping to Australia is around $20USD for up to 3 crew boxes..   Jumps to $46USD once a 4th is added.   But stays at $46 for up to 10 crew boxes, so while it's more expensive than last year it doesn't seem too unreasonable.  Didn't test beyond that, I don't think I'll be able to afford the equivalent of more than 10 crew boxes ;-)

I'll either have to stagger my purchases over a couple of orders, or go large and get it all in one giant package.   Shipping will work out about the same for me as last year that way.

Also remember if you have mates into 'Faux you could combine your orders and split the shipping.