June 1st - Insidious Madness

Lucidicide

Holy shite - once again such a solid offering you present to us on this most glorious of mondays.

It's previews like these (and the last few too) that blow me away so much that it makes me even sadder that my man JD and his crew looks like such crap. ;)

Regardless, these are amazing - and much like dgraz, I though the thing meets the neverborn.

I just wish they had boobs... somewhere... somehow...

I'm getting really tired of modeling scrotums and other forms of missing gentalia on all of the neccesary models. :/

• Like 1

Well those are going to be a nightmare for me to paint as I will have no clue how I want them to look by the end.  Oh I do approve, don't get me wrong, I never got the metal Madness so a 3 boxer for me is perfect... just I have no clue how I am going to want them to look painted that fits with in my talent range.

Dangit! wish i had'nt got shot of my dreamer now, not to worry, moneys shall be saved and new one shall be bought lol, these guys look absolutely fantastic, and i've already got colours (provisionally) picked out for em lol XD.

Cant wait to see these fellows released, any word on potential release date?

Incredible. I didn't like the art on the cards, so I was prepping some old GW pink horrors to use as proxies, but these translated to 3d sculpts amazingly well. The fact that it's a box of 3 is even better. Those horrors are going back in the box.

Incredible. I didn't like the art on the cards, so I was prepping some old GW pink horrors to use as proxies, but these translated to 3d sculpts amazingly well. The fact that it's a box of 3 is even better. Those horrors are going back in the box.

I gotta agree, the first render seen really wasn't all that cool in the art. 

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bumping this old thread, especially since it's my first post here!

However, I've been keeping an eye on these models ever since they were previewed. Can you give any indication about when they are going to be released?

They were part of the Black Friday sale as an early release.

Aside from that, the upcoming page lists models up to February, and they aren't on it, so I would guess sometime between March and August 2016