Alright You Silly Guildies - Tell me... Why Justice When You Can Just McMourning Instead?

SpectreEliteGaming

Like you said the list of what im good at is short so your mum jokes are still a go to also applying them to a given situation is the skill!

Guild edition of a mum joke.

I just did some serious paperwork with your mom! Seriously.. We filled forms all night. She loves my bureaucracy.

• Like 2

Guild edition of a mum joke.

I just did some serious paperwork with your mom! Seriously.. We filled forms all night. She loves my bureaucracy.

:blink:

My mum did complain about bureaucracy the whole weekend. She had to do her tax declaration.

Are you sure you're not my wife in disguise?

I think one of your defining qualities is that you are so modest and humble.

Thanks. It's really difficult to be humble when you're as wonderful as I am.......I appreciate that you noticed the effort.

And, this thread needs one of these:

train-derail-31_zpsxpdsvqwt.jpg

• Like 2

Lets see if we can drag this sort of on topic.  My ratings go something like:

1. McCabe - Amazing at earning VP... which what actually wins games.

2. Perdita - Statistically superior.  Survivable enough to use all her AP, which tends to be effective AP.

3. Sonnia - Highly flexible, powerful in a lot of areas but easier to stop than the other two.

4. McMourning - Excellent personal combat, solid buffs, brings Nurses.  Needs to get closer than others.

5. Hoffman - Good synergies, brings in very powerful outside models.  Doesn't always get master level AP.

6. Justice - Durable and dangerous.  Charges through forests.   Simple and limited.

7. Lucius - Very high synergy but not the most effective Master AP spending.

Keep in mind, I'm pretty sure all of these float up or down a spot at times.  There's probably only really 3 levels that looks something like this:

McCabe/Perdita/Sonnia

Sonnia/McMourning/Hoffman

Hoffman/Justice/Lucius

Meaning its a pretty tight disparity, but when push comes to shove and I only get to pick one, this is about the order I take Masters into consideration.

• Like 2

I wonder if the other factions have a tier list as solid as we have here? I don't think that anyone is going to argue that Perdita is anything but the top, and Lucius and Justice are anything but the bottom two options. Don't get me wrong, the balance is still really tight, but it takes a lot more work to get good results out of the people on the bottom than it does for the people on top...

• Like 1

It doesn't always even take more work as much as the right situation.  Often what defines "top tier" isn't as much raw power, but how well they handle things that are popular or powerful from other factions.  The middle tier in particular tends to swing one way or the other based on what they're up against.

• Like 1

I'm very comfortable agreeing with the last three posts.

My only sticking point is that I don't think the actual numerical order is certain.....I'm really not sure that McCabe deserves #1. I'm more in agreement with the three groups, where members of those groups could be placed there in any order (as was mentioned with them floating up and down in certain situations), and in my personal experience, I don't think Sonnia would ever really drop down to the middle tier.

I really don't have much experience with McMourning (he's still a Rezzer in my opinion and I want nothing to do with those filthy things) but I think I can say that he fairs much better when taken as a Rezzer.

(he's still a Rezzer in my opinion and I want nothing to do with those friendly things)

Damn the typos around here.

Dgraz, you make this mistake all the time. It's friendly. Not filthy. Check your AutoCorrect so we don't get these awkward situations. ;)

• Like 2