Alright You Silly Guildies - Tell me... Why Justice When You Can Just McMourning Instead?

SpectreEliteGaming

Those people who have had success running Lady J as a flanker/anti-scheme runner, could you give a quick rundown on what you do?

I... deploy her on a flank... and run up... and charge anything that looks like it wants to flank my guys... I don't really know what to tell you. It's Lady Justice, after all. Step 1. Charge things. Step 2. Flip cards. Step 3. Profit.

When do you get her stuck back in?

Around Turn 4, or whenever it pleases me. Sometimes I even run a Scheme with her.

What happens to the rest of the crew? (and it's usual make up {or just the key models}, if you have one)

They have to hold the center on their own. That usually means some resilient models. Francisco and Judge are good models to get stuck in the middle. Maybe an Austringer to support them? As to what happens: They usually get killed and try to deny any Schemes or Strategy as long as possible. If the Lady comes back, she can engage on her terms.

That's about it.