May 25th - Snowstorm

Lucidicide

Implying it's not cheaper to just buy the Rasputina box for the rest of the crew anyway ;)

It is fun to set up Snow Storm and the Ice Golem right next to each other, move Snow Storm up and then use December's Command to place the Golem in front of Snow Storm to catapult him into your opponent's face. I mean, if you want to miss out on doing stuff like that, Absolution Black, it's up to you but you'd be missing out on all kinds of fun...

• Like 1

I like it very much. However, I like the concept art from the book much more.....it has a greater subtle impact like a lot of the earlier models did.....the way he gently has his arms around her protectively and how she is laying her hand on his arm......just extremely cool....it doesn't have the overt aggression like this art but you just know that if you mess with that Snow, Storm is going to wreck your ass (very much like the subtle menace of the original Perdita model which is still my favorite). I actually traded my old Snowstorm to a new player who couldn't find one because I knew that model would be coming out........I'm hoping this new art is a different edition and the original art will still be coming.

• Like 2