New Webstore Issues

Hey all,

Please leave your comments, bug reports, issues, etc with the new webstore below. This is the only way to officially report any issues. We need them posted on this thread.

We really appreciate your help with this. For as mad as you might get about issues we have, trust me, it's worse for us (I mean, just look at this piece of art).

Thanks again, and leave feedback below!

• Like 1

Not so much a bug, persay, more of a suggestion.  But the mouse-over zoom on the Kings of artifice, Showdown:Icon, World needs a jetpack unicorn, evil baby orphanage, and puppet wars product pages doesn't zoom, it just slides the image side to side on the page (somewhat strangely) - might be better disabled if no higher resolution image is available. 

OK... awesome little feature (probably cause of a card list metadata), but it is positively fantastic that searching for a model name or upgrade returns the arsenal deck that it's included in.  I just spent the last minute and a half typing in random things just to see.

Very cool.

Well, I did reset the page and through the link in the top of the main page I maneged to get to the Store... But most products I click open only the image, and while I try tro scroll down the page it only zoom on the image... Guessing mobile is really buggy.

When looking at an item, the "Share on Facebook" button ends up with a "Please Log In" facebook post, rather than a post to that item.

Not really a bug, more of a small UI thing I noticed. You can drag to extend the 'note for seller' box down below the cart window, to where it can't be clicked to resize again. (I know no one's going to do this, but part of what I do is test stuff like this, sorry, can't help it)

The Check Out with Paypal button on the cart window doesn't seem to allow a way to put in a coupon code before going to pay.. shipping too? After going back and entering the coupon code the other way, going back to paypal using one of the Paypal buttons has the discounted price for the mini but no shipping included. The final choice between a credit card and paypal.. I used paypal there and it got the right amount, including the shipping.

Is there no more linking between the store account and the forum account? I remember one of your old systems had that for some reason.

Looks sharp, I like it. Search function is well done.

And now I'll have a Willie of my very own. Awwww yeaaahh.

I think it works great. The only issues I have are:

1) I think the books, decks and especially the faction arsenal decks should have the tags for the factions so they come up when a new player hits that tag in the drop down menu.

2) I could not find the shopping cart without adding an item. Now, I am on my phone and this may just be clever marketing on your part. But I like having the opportunity to check my cart without adding an item. I shop on my phone. So it should be there.

I notice the 30mm and 50mm Asian Zen bases are available. I ordered these during the Easter sale but my shipping notice said they were no longer available and thus not sent to me (with the cost getting refunded at some point...).

So are the 30mm and 50mm Asian Zen bases available again? Or should they be shown as sold out too?

Did a bit of browsing around - hopefully this helps a bit as a comment / feedback - not sure if I would totally rate as full on bugs or not (except the whole clicking cart going to black screens or giant black scroll bars for some reason).

-----------------------------------------

Browsers used:

-chrome browser - sony xperia z3 compact - android 5.0.2 - d5833 model # - build # 23.1.A.0.726 
-chrome browser - samsung galaxy tab 10.1 - android 4.1.2 - model # GT-N8010 - Build # JZO54K.N8010XXUCMK2
-chrome browser - desktop PC - Windows 7 Professional - Service Pack 1 - 64bit OS

: images constantly refreshing back up to top of image (not zooming in) if you accidentally touch any part of the image trying to scroll past it - have to zoom in to scroll past to hit buy / order etc - eventually able to flick past sometimes works - sometimes refreshes to top of page again 

: page 4 malifaux 2e items- constantly flicks back up to top of page when you try to get to bottom to hit next page sometimes causing a refresh flicker that leads to clicking on an item instead of page number- no previous page has done it 

: PC - chrome browser - left cart open in a tab for 2 mins, hit refresh (by clicking icon in browser) and page went to that of a cart item instead of refreshing

: loading times on adroid significantly longer than phone or PC (one same network / wifi etc) on samsung galaxy 10.1 tab (more to do with the actual tablet bot being updated for a while i suspect) 

: made account on tablet - went to log in after receiving email on pc browser - wouldn't accept log in - had to reset - email took a couple minutes before receiving (maybe im just terrible at typing the same password i just entered) 

: after resetting password - click shopping cart items under 'your cart' - goes to black page : URL - http://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/account?sid=6fa65dff13ce6dee8e4bebf0cad0961c (pc chrome browser)

: every time i click under your cart items giant black bar loads on chrome pc browser and the URL - http://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/all is now redirected to from main page - has a huge black space you have to scroll past

: goes to actual cart properly if I middle click the link - but doesn't open in new tab as expected when you middle click - right click new tab opens cart in new tab 

----------------------------------

Now to not go mental on my wallet since the AUD is still weaker than my resolve against plastic toys 

Edit - overall works really smoothly though and loading times are quick and when things aren't going a bit a miss its rather intuitive and easy to navigate 

Edit 2 - ok going back to cart tab - same refresh issue randomly going to a product but this time  I clicked the cart and the cart appeared at top of product page - no longer a giant black bar / dead black page etc (pc)

Edit 3 - yeesh, way too easy to spend money 

Edited by trapthem

Not sure if bug, but Nathan's email footer still links to the old webstore. It redirects just fine to the new one though

Account confirmation email's signature has a green facebook square and a green.... nothing square. Probably supposed to be for twitter or something? Also a broken image beside the office.assisstant email addy?

I've found something which could be an annoyance rather easily. In the cart where it says "Special instructions for seller", there is no character limit. So if someone wanted to be a dick, they could spam an infinite number of text in this box.

Not that anyone would do that, but before someone (annoyingly) does..... :)

Edit: Ooo Just noticed that the Transparant Rasputina box has the thumbnail picture as its second picture instead of the normal transparant piccie of the models

Edit 2: Another bug! If you're in the cart and you click on the "Check out with Paypal" button below "Check Out" it takes you straight to the paypal website and no shipping costs are applied (I live in the UK, shipping costs were zero so knew something definately wasn't right!)

Hey Aaron,

I really hope you get those new shoes!

The webshop is awesome, definitely a step up from the last one.

I found everything worked well and intuitive.

There was one thing I ran into, which, considering the awesome email I just got, I hope is a legitimate functional problem. I was ordering on my iPad, which didn't allow scrolling down when I touched a picture on some pages. Instead, it would duplicate the picture and I'd be stuck on the screen (the screen wouldn't move, the duplicate pic would remain in the screen) until I clicked a link. I ended up being able to scroll down by scrolling down towards the side of my screen.

I took a pic of the instance and the link of it is here:

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/t31.0-8/11078152_10205295406958037_392640408163036635_o.jpg

I notice the 30mm and 50mm Asian Zen bases are available. I ordered these during the Easter sale but my shipping notice said they were no longer available and thus not sent to me (with the cost getting refunded at some point...).

So are the 30mm and 50mm Asian Zen bases available again? Or should they be shown as sold out too?

We recently got in a large restock on the metal base inserts, so these are in fact back in stock.

:)

• Like 2

We want sold out products to display as sold out (people always question when they don't see them).

Not what I meant. Only mentioned that since I couldn't be certain that the crayon manifesto wasn't sold out (and hidden) until I found another sold out product to verify that sold out products do not in fact hide themselves.