Summer Slapdown

MadHatter72

Thanks Panzer, your help has been really appreciated! Marifaux, we'll sort you another fine salad, made special! Docbungle, yeah - paying on the day is fine. Looks to be a great turnout, we've got a few more tables downstairs now and additional upstairs as we're looking at perhaps 30=40 players between the 2 events so it really should be a great day.

• Like 1

Are we expecting schemes up this weekend? Also any chance of a copy of the rules pack up in the original post? I couldn't DL the file that was attached to my ticket purchase as I was on my phone. Was it just a copy of the Wyrd gaining grounds or was it a rules pack specific to this tournament?

Pretty sure it was just Gaining Grounds - there's no rules pack that I'm aware of. 50SS games, fixed faction, no painting requirements. 

3 additional sign-ups, although these are likely to be pay-on-the-day whilst we sort logistics;

Graham Bursnell

Brooks Martin

Ben Harris

Payment sent.

nearly a full month since the last tournament ....

Any chance the schemes will be up shortly?

Also I don't have the metal guild hounds, will the zombieside plastic dogs I usually proxy be an issue?

all coming out of the wood work for this one ;)

Would love to have brought along the lesser spotted Ant, he has however not finished loafing about .. Oh the charmed life of the "i've already qualified for masters" special one.

Facebook told me:

9.30 Register and Breakfast

10.00 Round 1 - Turf War, Standard Deployment

Schemes: Line in the Sand, Distract, Assassinate, Deliver a Message, Take Prisoner

12.00 Lunch

12.45 Round 2 - Headhunter, Corner Deployment

Schemes: Line in the Sand, Protect Territory, Bodyguard, Entourage, Murder Protege

2.45 p.m. Break

3.00 Round 3 - Reckoning, Close Deployment

Schemes: Line in the Sand, Breakthrough, Distract, Plant Explosives, Cursed Object

5.30 - Prize giving and awards!

• Like 1