Summer Slapdown

MadHatter72

Unfortunately, Panzerharris has had to cancel his event due to Venue issues - we are happy to step in and run an event on that weekend. We already have a wee Guildball so all you Steampunkers can have fun together.

If Panzerharris is ok with it, we will run with his Rulespack as is - as many of you have been prepping for this anyway it keeps it simple. We'll get a ticket up today! This will be at the Grid, Doncaster on 7th June. 

We have thought long and hard about the Rulespack, and decided to go with something a little more straight forward;

50 Soul Stones;

9.30 a.m. Register and Breakfast

10.00 a.m. Round 1 - Turf War, Standard Deployment

12.00 noon Lunch

12.45 p.m. Round 2 - Headhunter, Corner Deployment

2.45 p.m. Break

3.00 p.m. Round 3 - Reckoning, Close Deployment

5.00 p.m. - Finish

5.30 p.m. - Prize giving and awards!

- Schemes will be confirmed this weekend.

- Proxies as per Official rules, i.e. old Models allowed. Only 33% or less of the model may be non Wyrd. Any model for a non released miniature must be clear what it is.

- 1 Faction for all 3 games

Keeps it simple?

Entrants

Mark Shepherd
Ben Harris

Connor Barker
Maria Wieland
David Brown
Tristan Jones
Richard Preston
Nathaniel Zettle
paul williamson
Jen Clarke

• Like 1

Plenty of space folks! we can accommodate dozens of 3x3's! I'll get a full rulespack and ticket up tomorrow, and fill in the blanks! You'll be sharing the tournament hall with the Guildballers - just in case any stray balls bounce across, could i please ask that you refrain from shooting any of the Guildballers that may wander onto the wrong battlefield ;)

• Like 1