April 20th - Shikome

Lucidicide

Damn it, Ressers, why do you force so many Wp duels on me?!?

I'm curious, though: How does the upper one stand?

Flying base?

As for the renders, I was getting Shikome anyway but I am very happy with how theses have turned out..

The one question I have is, why the what appears to be nipple covers?

Who put them on?  ;)

EDIT:  Darnitt...aaron'd!!

I'm gonna jump on the "why nipple shields" bandwagon. I understand keeping a game kid-friendly or PG rated. But Malifaux already isn't in several other ways (graphic injuries, for instance). Even juat considering these models, it looks like we have the maximum pissible amount of skin showing...and then nipple shields.

I would like either feathers, or even a bra better.

• Like 1

To those asking the nipple guards question:

I hope to god you're trolling. 

If not, I hope to god you're European and simply not used to American prudishness. 

If you're not either of those things, you know damn why there are breast covers*, and that's about the silliest question you could ask.

If you want to add nipples, go cut them off your Blood Angels and glue them on. 

*Because like it or not, sex is more controversial than violence, and Wyrd has to stock them in stores. 

• Like 1

To those asking the nipple guards question:

Well, I'd rather just leave the covers as well as the nipples off. Why would a spirit have any in the first place. Just say it's a bad imitation of a real woman...

*Because like it or not, sex is more controversial than violence, and Wyrd has to stock them in stores. 

...and this I will never understand... not really.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised that something is covering the nipples for the reasons VALHALLAN42ND mentions, but I think something more organic (e.g. like Mystique in the movies) would have been more interesting. And though the mythological creature is rather ghoulish I much rather paint a pinup. :P