Hello from the UK~

Lady-Violet

Hey everyone~ :D

I'm Violet and I'm pretty new to Malifaux, as i've been playing it since the start of this year. I currently play at Dark Sphere in London.

what got me into the game, was the style and artwork, and Teddy..

My masters at the moment are: Misaki, The Dreamer, and Lilith. 

I've played a few matches with Misaki, two with Lilith and The Dreamer is still new to me. 

I love the game, and the community is just amazing~ 

So I thought now is a better time then ever to get to know more people~ :3

Welcome to Malifaux.

Since you seem to be acquiring a collection of crews across multiple factions allow me to say the following,

Come to the crew where mouldering lace never goes out of style.

Where top hats aren't just stylish, they're bulletproof.

And a wicked smile in the moonlight is one of the most terrifying things in all of Malifaux.

Seamus for new players in 2015!

-Brought to you by the Shadows of Redchapel-

• Like 2

Don't listen to the nutcases. You sound like a badass young lady, and the most badass ladies protect law and order in Malifaux! Join the Guild!

This is utter bs. Corrupt and bureaucratic backstabbing traitors are known to work with Guild.

In Rezzers we only seek to uphold eternal life, love after death and we have parasols for everyone.

• Like 1

Welcome to Malifaux.

Since you seem to be acquiring a collection of crews across multiple factions allow me to say the following,

Come to the crew where mouldering lace never goes out of style.

Where top hats aren't just stylish, they're bulletproof.

And a wicked smile in the moonlight is one of the most terrifying things in all of Malifaux.

Seamus for new players in 2015!

-Brought to you by the Shadows of Redchapel-

Guys, stop trying to turn the lass.....she's clearly a neverborn.

Welcome Lady-V. 

Don't listen to the nutcases. You sound like a badass young lady, and the most badass ladies protect law and order in Malifaux! Join the Guild!

Guys guys guys! You have it all wrong! Misaki is in there. So clearly there is interest in the Outcasts. Why not join us dregs on the outskirts of society and live a life free from Guild tyranny, free from the roaming dead (for the most part) and you can earn as much as you want by selling your services!

(0) Welcome to Malifaux!

By the way, you've got a nice selection of Masters there. I'm really loving Lilith at the moment and Misaki is just awesome too. You'll do well with those two alone. 

Welcome to the world of Malifaux..

Whilst I applaud your choices of masters (I own Dreamer and Lilith, and will get Misaki no doubt!) Dirial is the voice of reason.

Everyone comes to the guild way of thinking in the end!  ;)

But seriously, enjoy whoever you play, feel free to ask questions and join in the debates!

And I am called a nutcase?

Besides your precious Guild is all the while you are ranting here being destroyed in superiority by my team of righteous rebels. So yeah.

Face.

Just you wait! When I actually get time to play I'll be back with a vengeance! I was handicapping myself by playing Sonnia but now the gloves are off. I'll be dropping Perdita or Hoffman next time, plus the obligatory merc of course! :D

• Like 1