Release Schedule Adjustment

Lucidicide

Looking at the Brewmaster sprue, I'm pleased with the way the models are laid out. Was convinced that the staff would be at least four different pieces. A lot fewer fiddly bits than I was expecting. Kudos to you guys for that!

• Like 1

Looking at the Brewmaster sprue, I'm pleased with the way the models are laid out. Was convinced that the staff would be at least four different pieces. A lot fewer fiddly bits than I was expecting. Kudos to you guys for that!

Definitely agree with you here.  Fingers is in 4 pieces!  4!  :') They're all so beautiful.  

So question: 

Does this mean the Wyrd webstore will have them as an ordering option on the days in question? Because I am all for ordering stuff Friday morning as soon as I clock in at the office. 

This. 

Just got the newsletter and saw much of the May 8th releases have been moved to the 15th.  Ironsides and Rogue Necromancy aren't on the newletter at all though.  Are they going to be out tomorrow or have they been postponed?

Seriously?