Release Schedule Adjustment

Lucidicide

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

My understanding is that the e-mail that went out was related to us just not being sure exactly when in May things would hit, but the plan is still to have things release as per the schedule -- we'd just hoped to have some earlier in May rather than later.

A lot of this is due to us not getting everything we needed in a timely manner as we were told we would, but everything should be on track. Here, have a picture or two to smile over.

Brewmaster%20Sprue.jpg

Brewmaster.jpg

• Like 8

Hi all,

My understanding is that the e-mail that went out was related to us just not being sure exactly when in May things would hit, but the plan is still to have things release as per the schedule -- we'd just hoped to have some earlier in May rather than later.

A lot of this is due to us not getting everything we needed in a timely manner as we were told we would, but everything should be on track. Here, have a picture or two to smile over.

Brewmaster%20Sprue.jpg

Brewmaster.jpg

I don't know if I should believe this or not. Don't toy with me, Aaron Darland, I've been hurt before!

Hi all,

Brewmaster%20Sprue.jpg

Brewmaster.jpg

I..... I need a moment.