Summer Showdown June 14th @Wayland Games Centre Essex

dmarkham

Thanks to everyone who came along to this, 24 folks in the end and seemingly all had a good time, certainly i had to do very little TOing other than a couple of minor rules queries or is this model in range type things

Congrats to all the winners and I hope to see you all plus more at Autumn Showdown #falldown

Everything was run very smoothly and I was happy to see yourself and Mr Battrick (and many people) this weekend.

Thank you.

Rules wise I was glad to have you about even if just for confirmation. Don't feel comfortable being the one to say "this is how it works, trust me."

Cheers again, I'll have to have a good luck at my ever filling Malifaux calendar. 

An Echo of thanks from myself and the guys at the venue to everyone who came down and represented at summer showdown.  Was good to see a few new faces in the crowd, as well as many returning players. 

Massive thanks to Mike especially for running the event and all the other guys who chipped in by helping out mike, or myself in a variety of ways on the day.  You guys are fab.

There are a few pics up on the Gaming Centre Facebook page for those who may wish to check them out.  Something that was pointed out to me is that you can now subscribe to the gaming centre events, so for any that do what to keep up to date, its another Option.  Obviously there will be details posted here and on the events Calender for any Malifaux activities, but if you want to keep abreast of other activities then its got all the info in one place

https://www.facebook.com/waylandgamescentre