Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

And so it begins. First Lucius game down with a borrowed crew, courtesy of Myyrä.. I feel he might have been doing some Guildie like f*** you power play borrowing me Lucius and playing Seamus himself. :P

Either way, I requested a friendly and easy game which I believe I got, I highly think he would have ripped my crew apart a lot faster if he hadn't been playing nice. I got some great advice on Lucius and crew composition and on situation tips on how Lucius works. I think it's going to take a while before I get around how the hell is he supposed to be played but it was good fun. Lucius seems like a rich and challenging master to play, that takes a lot of finesse, planning ahead and focus to actually master.. Which I lack all 3 of them. :D

Anyway, I am still awaiting for a chance to place in my own order as soon as the shipping problem clears on the Wyrd Store. After that once I get my own crew, put it together I will start my 2 month Lucius run, I will try to paint them up quite fast and post that up as well. 

• Like 2