March 9th - Gluttony

Lucidicide

The Henchmen got to see another band member! Because we spoil our Henchmen with love and cuddles. Or occasional previews. :-P

But hey, you'll probably see more one day /looks off into sunset

That's evil! I want to be a Henchman, I really do, but there's no LGS or such thing in my area!

*begins calculating how much it costs to open his own store*

• Like 2

Somehow I don't think having a note from Wyrd will satisfy the local police, but I'm sure if you tell them the Guild sent you they may let it slide ;)

I like the way you think. Wanna come over to the Guild? We have cookies.

I think he looks completely different than what I expected, but in an interesting way. I hadn't considered him as a living person; I figured that he'd have an upright bass. The drumming voodun makes me reconsidered all my preconceptions of the Seven.

Color me intrigued to see the rest of them!

• Like 1

I do like the design but is it a WIP picture? As it seems a lot sloppier than the usual M2e artwork? Is it by a different artist?

I do understand that the pic has been blown up but compared to, e.g., this one the pic really doesn't hold a candle, IMO, from a technical POV:

http://wyrd-games.net/community/gallery/image/13-the-swamp-hag/

Interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing these guys as a set!!  Definately planning to get them all as a crew!  Nightmare edition anyone? (fingers crossed!)

Please show us Envy next... an organ with a gatling gun is just too cool an idea!

• Like 1