Malifaux Events at Gearscon, Gatwick 28-30th August

Asyouwish78

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Event update.

7 registrations for the main event so far (no names) so plenty of places left! Signing up early helps me negotiate with the organisers for space, prize support, etc.

Around 150 tickets sold for the con overall, but this is expected to grow rapidly in the 2 next weeks once the Warmahorde boys get into gear plus another big announcement on what'll be there soon.

We will have some of the new Games & Gears Anime gaming boards and hopefully some 'Mats by Mars' gaming mats as well to play on. Terrain from my stash unless any other companies are offering stuff!

On the hobby side there will be some painting classes for which Vallejo are providing paints and G&G the brushes. Figures should also be provided. Will try and get to one of these myself.

For the painters there will be the Draconic Awards with a number of categories and 2 levels. Details here http://www.draconicawards.com/events/gearscon2015/ . We have some fantastic painters in the Malifaux scene so it would be great to see you winning prizes.

Finally, you'll see me pushing the event across facebook, plus I can also be found discussing the event on the SMP Radio podcast episode 11.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This event is now cancelled. Nothing to do with the Malifaux content, I shold point out. Bad things happen I'm afraid.

However, it will be replaced by a Saturday only tournament and Sunday story encounter (or similar event) organised and run by myself. Details will be up on the forum tomorrow night, all being well.

Anyone who has paid for their Gearscon ticket should get a refund in the next few days.