March 2nd - Mah

Lucidicide

Yeah, exactly. (Don't have a carpet, though.) Also, one eyed models would start to be a thing, and I'd be getting practice at modelling eye patches from green stuff.

Suddenly I have the desire to actually sculpt an eye patch on a model just because. Now which one of my WiP needs an eye patch... 

The Lass is definitely my favorite of the three. The other two have that "evil grin" thing teddy has that 9/10 times makes me think "forced" instead of "wicked." Also, Trixie is a bit too much on the T&A side for me, more towards the "gamers as objectifying or should really have gotten a girlfriend instead" perception, rather than goofy or pinup that I think was the intention?

The Lass is definitely my favorite of the three. The other two have that "evil grin" thing teddy has that 9/10 times makes me think "forced" instead of "wicked."

I just thought they were supposed to have wide smiles, not evil. It's hard not to look evil with sharp teeth, though.

The Lass is definitely my favorite of the three. The other two have that "evil grin" thing teddy has that 9/10 times makes me think "forced" instead of "wicked." Also, Trixie is a bit too much on the T&A side for me, more towards the "gamers as objectifying or should really have gotten a girlfriend instead" perception, rather than goofy or pinup that I think was the intention?

Someone on AWP pointed out that trixie was a play on this:

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11025817_776299059085205_2342901568719569614_n.jpg?oh=bd95a3e6721b26ec798afbed124dc8c2&oe=55868EC7

• Like 1

Also, Trixie is a bit too much on the T&A side for me, more towards the "gamers as objectifying or should really have gotten a girlfriend instead" perception, rather than goofy or pinup that I think was the intention?

But T&A is her point - I oppose it when it doesn't serve a purpose (I really don't like the new Vik box, for example) but here the whole concept is a Gremlin that's about T&A. Also note that she is still green and has no nose so she isn't exactly a conventional beauty so I really don't think that she makes a good girlfriend substitute.

I do like how her breasts behave like they really would (in other words, there is a certain saggyness to them when in that position with that support) which I find sorta rare.

• Like 1