Welcome all,

At:

Newbridge High School
Forest Road
Coalville
Leicestershire
LE67 3SJ

On:

Monday 4th May (yep, you read that right, this is on a Bank Holiday Monday) - I couldn't resist holding it on Star Wars Day

The next story encounter instalment on Breach Wars is taking place!

please note ---------- You DO NOT need to have attended the previous event to enjoy this one.

This will be a 3 round event with nice lengthy game times and this is NOT a ranked event - its for fun and fun alone. The scenarios are linked together and will involve non-standard stratergies and other options - lightsabre upgrades anyone?

Day Structure:

arrive at 09.30 for a 10.00 start

game 1: 10.15 - 12.30

lunch break

game 2: 13.00 - 15.15

game 3: 15.30 - 17.45

awards and leaving by 18.15 latest.

Cost:

£10 a ticket, just paypal me on joel.henry@talk21.com and I'll be having a maximum of 32 tickets available.

free tea and coffee will be provided - maybe even biscuits - and will be brought to your tables at least once during the day.

the event doesn't include lunch, so either bring your own or venture forth into Coalville for easily obtainable grub.

If you are interested, please reply in this thread and I'll start taking names of the paid.

hope to see you all there, and may the fate be with you!

Joel

Paid Entrants:

1. John Paul
2. BaconMcSandwich
3. Andy Winton
4. Cathy Winton
5. James Winton
6. Conor Barker
7. John Donaldson
8. greg Piscoz
9. Adam Hutchinson (stil to pay)

I'm definitely interested in this. A story encounter event sounds like fun!!!

Is there anywhere to get a rundown of the events from Episode 1? A previously on breach wars type thing.

I will be doing this as part of the event build up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support that has been shown so far, but we really need another 5+ players to sign up for this event to run.

Spread the word please guys and let's see if this will fly!

If it's not to be, do not fret - I will try again later in the year and will either transfer your entry fees to that event or return them to you as you wish.

Let's see if we can get this running. We have 10 days until I have to make a final decision.

Ta,

Joel