Grid Tournament - 26th April, Grumblin Gremlins

MadHatter72

Good afternoon all! After yesterdays amazing event, i am proud to be listing the next event at the Grid - 26th April. The format will be much the same, i will confirm the strategies, etc well in advance this time so that cunning plans' can be formulated! 

I'll post the full rulespack up over the next day or 2, as the prize support was so popular yesterday we will do something similar this time round (with new artwork though!). The tickets will be up for sale today as well, £15 again and includes Lunch including the ever popular Rabbit Burger (Scottish Pancake, Quarter Pounder, Scottish Pancake and bacon to garnish - topping to taste) option. 

The Card Skips that we made inhouse seem really popular, and the Cardtray will be ready for next time (we like our Malifaux toys!) so if you want any making with your own name or faction logo, etc please let us know and we'll make em bespoke for you at a special price for all Tournament Entrants.

Signups so far;

Ben Harris 
David Wilkinson
Matthew Hackett
steven wilson
David Waye
Maria Wieland
Connor Barker
Gregory Piskosz

Those are the players whom have purchased tickets thus far. And the following have also confirmed attendance;

Craig Johnson

Jane Toodles Davies

Nick Pratt

Tim Johnson

Saren Roberts

Mark Proudlock

This is a 50 SS event, with the same rulespack as our previous events. I will sticky them here shortly. £15 entry includes prize support and lunch on the day. Rulespack is
http://wyrd-games.ne/..aining-grounds/
Gaining Grounds 15 as is, if you follow the above link it will take you there.

We are running with the new rotation;

Round 1 - Guard the Stash, Close Deployment
Round 2 - Interference, Flank Deployment
Round 3 - Collect the Bounty, Standard Deployment

Scheme pool is randomized a week before and i will update this thread then. 

We will use the Official Proxies list in the GG15 rulebook. These also allow for Wyrd Conversions but please remember that WYSIWYG is the rule here!

They don't need to be painted but it is encouraged.

You must declare your Fixed Faction at signup on the day. I will take note of factions at this point as all games will be forwarded for ranking. 

There will also be a Best Painted Faction prize again. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Grid has just taken delivery of some very nice new boards! We will have no less than 3 of these gorgeous Secret Weapon boards, complete with frame surrounds - they will shortly be fully painted and ready to go. 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/10486304_667635173340697_6646287526493176071_n.jpg?oh=5671ef9cbb32ab8d23c99a126cd75fad&oe=55AE85D4&__gda__=1433813003_e0e0919446f3d5da63a0c1e777c3c4b7

Worksop, so about half an hour out from the Gird.

I have to work very early and get home late (7:15am I leave and then get back around 6pm), and I find weekdays awkward.  Best time to arrange anything is Fridays or weekends

An yeah, first couple of games I played against my other half were over vassal, as we don't yet have a gaming table at home

Hi kalisix, I am half hour from the grid but in the other direction.

What with work, kids, study, I don't seem to have much time to play but if you wanna meet for a game one weekend just send me a message.through here.and we can.arrange a meet at the grid

Hi kalisix, I am half hour from the grid but in the other direction.

What with work, kids, study, I don't seem to have much time to play but if you wanna meet for a game one weekend just send me a message.through here.and we can.arrange a meet at the grid