If you could be anybody....

Can zFiend Expunge me when I reach +9?

Not Expunge as that's poison related but we can make his own version!

"(0) Zedspunge - This action may only be taken by friendly zFiend models. Target enemy model suffers humiliation equal to their Hard to Take Seriously Condition to a maximum of of 9 Damage. Lower target model's Hard to Take Seriously Condition by 9 to a minimum of 0." 

"(0) Zedspunge - This action may only be taken by friendly zFiend models. Target enemy model suffers humiliation equal to their Hard to Take Seriously Condition to a maximum of of 9 Damage. Lower target model's Hard to Take Seriously Condition by 9 to a minimum of 0." 

Is there such a thing as a friendly zFiend model?

I like Zedspunge, though.

Wait, it actually lowers the Hard to take Seriously condition? I thought that did stay.

Well this was a balance thing. First it was thought that it should just stay but it got out of hand and it was deemed that Dirial just packs the HtTS condition very swiftly to 9.

• Like 1

Must be confused with his cousin zFriend.

Well this was a balance thing. First it was thought that it should just stay but it got out of hand and it was deemed that Dirial just packs the HtTS condition very swiftly to 9.

Ah, that explains things. He just stacked it up quickly again.

Wait, it actually lowers the Hard to take Seriously condition? I thought that did stay.

It stays in play permanently however Zedspunge can lower for the purposes of zFiend's (0) action!  

From zFiend's perspective yeah! It's on his stat card after all! As far as everybody else is concerned, not so much! :D