If you could be anybody....

Yeah... that's one of the reasons I made this thread. To minimize the derailment of other threads. After all it's just for fun anyways so it doesn't really matter so much as other more serious threads. 

Did you notice my previous comment stopped zFiend dead in his tracks? The mental anguish and trauma caused by our last Vassal game against each other still burns bright in his mind it seems. :D

• Like 1

I had stuff to do! Come on. :D also that game still gives me a major ball ache.

And so it should! To be fair I did tell you if you charge Lilith with Marcus you'd better make damn sure you kill her... You did not and so the lesson had to be taught. It's not entirely my fault your entire crew crumbled to Nekima and the Mature. Blame Vassal!  :P

Nope... I was drunk. I might have the end of the game saved, if I do I'll grab the transcript and try to translate it into a Battle Report. 

Basically Marcus decides to try and gank Lilith who happens to have Nekima on a building to her left, Cherub, BBS and a Mature nearby on a building to her right. Marcus makes Lilith a Beast and whiffs ALL his attacks as does Myranda. Mature Flurries Marcus and it all goes onto Lilith due to the Defend Me trigger . Lilith ends up taking about 4 Dmg after Prevention from the Flurry. Lilith then smashes Marcus into the dust... with ease! Nekima then proceeds to tear apart everything in the crew bar Cojo and a Blessed whilst also growing a Tot into a Young and summoning a new Tot while she's at it. This all occurred before the end of Turn 3 :D

• Like 1

Yeah... that's one of the reasons I made this thread. To minimize the derailment of other threads. After all it's just for fun anyways so it doesn't really matter so much as other more serious threads. 

Did you notice my previous comment stopped zFiend dead in his tracks? The mental anguish and trauma caused by our last Vassal game against each other still burns bright in his mind it seems. :D

lol, good idea...see the Offtopic thread?  That was a result of myself and a few others, who sadly don't seem to be around here anymore literally entering into threads and derailing them!  The mods deemed it best to keep us contained.....Like that works lol!

:)

• Like 1

And so it should! To be fair I did tell you if you charge Lilith with Marcus you'd better make damn sure you kill her... You did not and so the lesson had to be taught. It's not entirely my fault your entire crew crumbled to Nekima and the Mature. Blame Vassal!  :P

Law of Meat. For when you can't actually kill everything.

I’d be an Abomination – specifically the new plastic one with chainsaws for hands. 

I mean, who’s going to argue with a guy with chainsaws for hands?  No one.  That’s who.

It would make wiping after using the toilet difficult, but would you really be concerned with personal hygiene if you had CHAINSAWS FOR HANDS?!

• Like 1

I’d be an Abomination – specifically the new plastic one with chainsaws for hands. 

I mean, who’s going to argue with a guy with chainsaws for hands?  No one.  That’s who.

It would make wiping after using the toilet difficult, but would you really be concerned with personal hygiene if you had CHAINSAWS FOR HANDS?!

You could force people to wipe for you!

• Like 3

I was actually pretty tempted to try and attempt that mustache myself but due to a slip of the hand, a very sharp razor and lots of bleeding the beard had to come off entirely. T'was a dark day for beards everywhere! Now I'm left with a cold face and no epic mustache  :(

Wow, that's pretty dark.

*looks around where Pandora is hiding*

*Punches the Woe hanging on his shoulder*

It's not all doom and gloom! The Mrs likes the non-beardy face so that's a win right there! ;)

Certainly. And while Misery Loves Company, I cannot relate too much. My facial hair is just enough to be a chore, but not enough for beards of any kind.

My fiancee loves my glorious hair, though. My personal win.

No moustache, no manlyhood. An old saying of the jungle.

Well, glad I chose Mei Feng then.