Aaron

February 16th - Kaeris

Must not start collecting arcanists, must not start collecting arcanists, must not start collecting arcanists.... oh wait i've already got a couple of models for my hoffman crew, a couple more won't hurt.... will it?

Looks pretty nice but I was hoping she'd be actually using those wings. On the ground they just look unwieldy. It was the old Kaeris model that drew me to Malifaux in the first place

I wonder how much trauma it would cause the artists to have two different feet for the standard model. One flat on the ground, the other pointed downward, as if in flight? Kind of like how the Strongarm Suit has two sets of legs...

While they are both very nice I like the standing one best. Which I guess is good since I'll get that one when I buy the crew box. :P

---

Hadn't thought about but from the copyright I take it Wyrd is having a ten year anniversary this year...

Love it!

I do have to say I'm a little disappointed the kneeling model isn't the same as that kneeling artwork with the hand on the ground.  That art is far and away one of my favorite pieces in M2E.

The standing one.. Man am I glad I have decided to start Kaeris. That is amazing! Really good looking sculpt.

Though it's going to be impossible to glue all those "feathers" on her wings. :P 

The standing one.. Man am I glad I have decided to start Kaeris. That is amazing! Really good looking sculpt.

Though it's going to be impossible to glue all those "feathers" on her wings. :P

2014 was all about Yan Lo's beard. 2015 will be "By Kaeris' metal feathers!"

Both of them look amazing, but I am disapointed that the "kneeling" one is not mimicing the picture from Crossroads,where she is crouched, like perched on a rooftop.

I started working up designs for "rooftop" bases to highlight that crouch, which was, in my opinion, was the most dynamic picture from the book and made her into a "must have" for me.

Still want Kaeris (as Arcanists are my default), but not as desperate for her now based on the renders.