Wyrd Chronicles 16

Lucidicide

What's the giant rattlesnake cloud star thing picture about?

I'm guessing either new game or new faction, leaning towards new game (like a card game). I'm diggin it regardless.

I suspect the animal tracks at the bottom make a word or something.

Edit: Aaron confirmed below it has nothing to do with Malifaux or TTB.

Enjoying my quick glance through the chronicles, can't wait to get home and actually read it through.  1 very minor criticism though,  would it be possible to standardize the file name for the pdf?  Have a directory that has all of them, and I keep having to rename the files to keep them looking nice and consistent.

• Like 1

I will confirm it has nothing to do with Malifaux or TTB.

Really interested to see what that is.

Since new projects have come out, anything in the oven for a different miniature game with another theme? Malifaux really does need to slow it's release schedule for a bit and something else has to take the space, and a brandspanking new futuristic game with the card system could be pretty damn sweet :P

• Like 1

I will confirm it has nothing to do with Malifaux or TTB.

Awh, and I already had a story lined up for an undiscovered Tyrant out in the Badlands. It had survived the treachery and massive war that originally decimated the Tyrants. It was found out in secret and cut off from its home in the night sky when they placed the Red Cage. Now that it has fallen and the other Tyrants have awakened it has crept back into the inky blackness that is Malifaux's constellar array. It had sent out its shadowy servants during its fitful slumber in search of and to prepare a host to receive its graces when it awakened.

There is more but I digress.

Very cool Chronicles this time around. I enjoyed the "Being Peace" section, as well as Story section (which is always what I read first) and was rooting for it to be who it was in the end (#nospoil).

Thank you Wyrd, for once again delivering a stellar product.

As always,

The Grue

Love how wyrd can poke fun at themselves over the brewmaster. I know we give them stick for it but I'm willing to bet $5 they're as anxious to release that box as we are to buy it.

Also, excellent story. I never thought what Valentine's Day would be like in malifaux, but I think that does a good job portraying it. And while Bad Things Happen the story shows they don't have to happen *all* the time.

• Like 1

The puzzle is super fun! It took me about ten minutes and close reading of all the models to solve, but it's possible and a fun solution.

Then I must have misunderstood something. I have a hard time figuring out how to properly connect the measurements with the models' position. I also don't see where is the centerline and where it connects the sidelines - in addition I can only guess that there is not a single Scheme Marker laid down to achieve ALITS yet. Also it is Reckoning but there is no mention about previously killed enemy models in this final round. So I just gave up without starting to solve it. :) 

• Like 2

Then I must have misunderstood something. I have a hard time figuring out how to properly connect the measurements with the models' position. I also don't see where is the centerline and where it connects the sidelines - in addition I can only guess that there is not a single Scheme Marker laid down to achieve ALITS yet. Also it is Reckoning but there is no mention about previously killed enemy models in this final round. So I just gave up without starting to solve it. :)

I assume they are all standing on the centreline (there is a very faint line in the image) and that the measurements are from the edges (so there is like 26" between Monty and Jack).