Cow Wars 2 - Milton Keynes - 3rd May

Clousseau

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but proving ground says we will know the strategies for each round before the tournament. When will these be made available (unless i have already missed them) as until i read that i didnt even know there was more than the standard 5....get me my wooden spoon ready! :)

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere but proving ground says we will know the strategies for each round before the tournament. When will these be made available (unless i have already missed them) as until i read that i didnt even know there was more than the standard 5....get me my wooden spoon ready! :)

Isn't this information in the rules pack?

Car Parks in Milton Keynes are detailed here; http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/assets/attach/16110/CMK%20PARKING%20MAP%20(November%202013).pdf Jurys Inn is in area C3. Cost will be about £4 for the day.

Do not park in Sainsbury's car park as it is maximum 3 hours, and don't park in red areas as they are rather expensive.

If travelling by train or coach its about a 10 minutes walk.

Don't forget that you can't bring your own food into the hotel, but it does have a coffee bar. Nearby are Sainsbury's, Subway & Starbucks. Lunchtime is long enough to go and get lunch.

Congratulations to Mark Elwood on a close win over PanzerHarris (who stepped in at the last minute due to odd numbers).

Results are here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Cow%20Wars%202%20Results.jpg, photos have been posted on A Wyrd Place.

Really pleased to see people travelling from afar (especially the Plymouth boys) - makes it all worthwhile.

Feedback on this new venue, or any other aspect of the event welcome.

Fantastic event all round, smoothly run and a very nice venue.

Glad to have made one of your events David and hope it's not the last.

Only criticism, and I'm pulling at straws here, I'd have not done the hand out cards pairing system.

People ended up with non-matching cards or sometimes club mates which isn't great for round one.

Luckily two wrongs *did* make a right as the late arrivals sorted that out.

Thanks again to Mr Brown, master brown and all my opponents and heck, everyone really.

Atmosphere was superb at this event, great bunch from all over the country and everyone was friendly and social.

Would Cow Wars again!

• Like 1

I'm relatively new to Malifaux and the tournie scene but have to say I was massively impressed with Cow Wars.

The event ran smoothly, terrain was incredible and everyone was just all round sound.

I did end up playing the same table twice but not really fussed as the scenery was so good.

Gift & prize support was an awesome bonus and friendly TO topped off a class day.

Will be back for CW3!

• Like 1

Big thanks for Mr Brown for yet another excellently ran comp, brilliant prize support, 4 fun games.

Venue was quite fancy, got warm but that was just due to the 100-ish bodies no doubt, much better than freezing my butt off at Wayland! :P

Anyone want a Whiskey Golem, Whiskey Golem for sale !! :)