Tale of Malifaux Bloggers 2

I've just written my next BLOG post as I've had a busy couple of days and got some more games in.  You can read it here.  Once again I'd be grateful for any feedback anybody would like to offer.

Also, what's the best way to keep a running commentary on the forum here?  I was thinking of starting a miniature showcase so I could post pics of the painted miniatures with links from my Photobucket account but how much do people follow these and is it ok to post links to the BLOG and have discussions about gaming in these?  Or is there a better part of the forum to combine these things under?

• Like 1

I'm going to have to leave this. I've been working 6 day weeks since the beginning of January alongside a degree. When I have had a bit of time to myself the last thing I've wanted to do is paint.

I had got some paint on my metal Gamin, but not a lot.

Good luck to those with more staying power.

Not a failure.  The first deadline is March 9th according to the OP so you still have plenty of time (and are further into your painted set than I am!).

I'm going to have to leave this. I've been working 6 day weeks since the beginning of January alongside a degree. When I have had a bit of time to myself the last thing I've wanted to do is paint.

I had got some paint on my metal Gamin, but not a lot.

Good luck to those with more staying power.

Shame to see you have to go :(

Think I have 4 free evening before then. Just gotta get Zoraida painted in that time. Everything else is done. 

Here is my Month 1 update with the rest of the crew http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/tomb2-month-1-painting-crew.html#more

Will have an update with Zoraida and month two plans on Monday the 9th. (last minute finish ;) )

I'm still trying to figure out what to paint for month 2. Got an idea for Flesh Constructs that might work, but then again maybe i should go for something else like a nurse or rogue necro?

Well, it's not a Resser crew without a nurse!

So I have the Strongarm Suit for Month 2, question is who joins him? Bishop OR Hans?

Current vote is 2-1 to Bishop on Twitter

+1 Bishop!