"New" Mailfaux Podcast: Mistakes were Made

Hello! I know we announced this on the Wyrd Place facebook group, but I also frequent these forums quite a bit, and figured I would make an announcement here as well.

Alan (Al the Zombie) and I (Rudy (EntrepeNinja)) have started up a podcast called "Mistakes Were Made". Derived from something that I found myself saying after making colossal screw ups in games. "Mistakes were made, Dan. Mistakes were made!"

So Alan and I started this podcast with the premise that we both have too many masters that we haven't played enough of, so we've started trying to make goals and learn from mistakes, chronicling the lessons we learn, and the games we play, and above all the mistakes. We try and produce every other week, we're three episodes in, recording a fourth tonight with CheatedFatesJoe (aka Rancor).

Listen in, if you're looking for something listen to while driving, riding transit, painting, playing minecraft, whatever! 

EntrepeNinja

LINKS!

http://mistakesweremade.podbean.com/

https://twitter.com/mwmPodcast

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Liking your podcast so far! Congrats on 5! If anyone hasn't gotten a chance to listen, these guys are laid back conversationalists with a fun challenge and tons of bat reps. Give a listen!

A suggestion from me- For your games discussions- maybe try to pinpoint where in the process you felt you made one mistake and how to rectify it for the future. You guys talk about it a little bit but I'd enjoy it if you delved into that a bit more. Crew selection vs certain factions, initial placement, poor scheme selection and why, etc.. Your podcast covers bat reps more than the other podcasts and I think you could expand that niche. 

• 2 weeks later...