Haul of Eggs 3 - 28th March - Milton Keynes

Clousseau

Mr B - can I just ask summat?   It says in the info Limited Pool (Fixed Master) - does that just mean that the fixed element is just the master and we can pick from anything that master can legally take, or is there a pool size we also have to stick too?  If so, what is the pool size?

No pool size, just decide on you Master and pick from what's legal in your bag.

Ok so it looks like Carmela is still not confident enough to play in an environment where she has to play quickly and needing prompting etc.  So I will be taking her place and she can observe and be my photo monkey for the day ;)  

The main problem has been life getting in the way of our dream of playing regular home games to get her up to speed with the rules and her crew. She loves the game, the models and the fluff but she just feels it is too early for her to dive in at the deep end.  I hope that if we can get our regular games in then we will both be able to enter a couple of events next year.

For now, looking forward to Haul of Eggs 3 see you guys in a couple of weeks time.

Oh gonna stick with Seamus (Sheena)

Michael

• Like 1

Are schemes going to be announced on the day?

I would say for newer players its not a rushed environment, although everyone wants to complete the 5 turns I played in a tournament last week and only made it to turn 3 on one occasion, its really no cause for pressure/alarm. The player even warned me beforehand they were a slow player.

Are schemes going to be announced on the day?

I would say for newer players its not a rushed environment, although everyone wants to complete the 5 turns I played in a tournament last week and only made it to turn 3 on one occasion, its really no cause for pressure/alarm. The player even warned me beforehand they were a slow player.

Yes, you'll find out the schemes for all the rounds when the score sheet gets handed out.

I'm sure that some games will only get to 3 rounds as there are a lot of new tournament faces playing, but experience from Lost Love 3 was that games speeded up during the day and at least 4 turns was the norm. As long as people aren't deliberately playing slowly it should all be OK.