Lost Love 3 - 22nd February @ Wayland Games

Clousseau

Lost Love returns to Wayland Games (Hockley, Essex, SS5 4AD) for the third time, again focusiing on newer players, but providing a challenge to more experienced players

Fixed Master, and a 65SS limited pool including Upgrades. 4 rounds @ 45SS.

£15 entry including lunch. Tickets on sale via the Wayland Games website here; http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/wayland-games-centre-events/malifaux-a-lost-love-iiia-sunday-22nd-february/prod_31738.html

Rulespack is here;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Rules%20Pack%20-%20Lost%20Love%203%20-%20Feb15.pdf

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Paid

• InsidiouslyMad
  • Pippastick
  • TheShepherd
  • MechanicalDove 
  • JazzNazz
  • RelaxedDave
  • Bacms
  • Camela - Seamus
  • PanzerHarris
  • Chris F-P ill
  • GrrrFranky
  • Ben Royles
  • OldManMyke - McMourning (Guild) dropped out to even up the numbers - hero
  • MattSpooner
  • Gorbad - Colette
  • Liz - Viks
  • Crikey Miles
  • M_Ruckuss
  • OTP
  • Mr Reeves
  • Mathuselah
  • Elessario
  • Jackaloo7
  • Rocknutter - Lady J
  • Leebat
  • TJUK
  • Snezzers
  • James G
  • James C
  • Oshova - Zoraida

Interested

• Adran
  • BurgerKiing
  • Floso 
  • Barnaberible

Upgrades in Pool question

When I pay for an upgarde in the pool, can I use it as many times as I want (limited by its rare value) or do I need to pay for each copy?

Say I plan on builing an arcanist crew with 3 imbued energies (not uncommon for me, infact its almost the first thing on my sheet before I even pick a master...)

Do I need to have spent 3 SS in my 65pool to buy 3 copies of it?

I know for the Thanet pools, they have always gone with buying 1 copy allows you to use it up to its rare, but thats stated in their rules. You've not said eitehr way

Upgrades in Pool question

When I pay for an upgarde in the pool, can I use it as many times as I want (limited by its rare value) or do I need to pay for each copy?

Say I plan on builing an arcanist crew with 3 imbued energies (not uncommon for me, infact its almost the first thing on my sheet before I even pick a master...)

Do I need to have spent 3 SS in my 65pool to buy 3 copies of it?

I know for the Thanet pools, they have always gone with buying 1 copy allows you to use it up to its rare, but thats stated in their rules. You've not said eitehr way

Yes, you only pay once per upgrade in the pool, which can then be used, and paid for, multiple times in a crew.