Cy-Fi dose terrain

Cy Dudley

The bord is MDF coved in cut card for the flags and brick work, it took me so long as each brick was stuck down individually. The man hole covers in the brick zone each have one of the suits on them. The flags have bean arranged to show deployment zones ( in only two corners in hindsight wish I had don all ) centre lines and 6inch from center

The tower is made from FoamX (sintra in the U.S.) I love the stuff

"Foamex is a brand name for PVC foam sheet (or foam PVC), sometimes known as Forex, Foamalite or Palite. Don’t confuse it with the soft, spongy board known as “Foamcore” which is sometimes used for mounting pictures"

http://www.print-2-media.com/signage/what-material-should-i-choose-for-my-sign-rigid-signs/

Unlik fome bord it is much tougher and ridged, but with a bit of heet it becomes malubel. It can be stuck with super glue or poly cement. It can be scored and marked to create textur and takes paint really well.

Thanks for the explination.  LIke I said, I like where this is going. 

"Foamex is a brand name for PVC foam sheet (or foam PVC), sometimes known as Forex, Foamalite or Palite.

I heard of it back in the states and could not find it in my home town.  Do they sell it at stores like hobbycraft or some other national chain or do you have to order it?  Thanks for the info.

Snitchy sends.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have bean a little diverted

The Facebook group A Wyrd Place is having a January challeng to make and donate a bit of terrain to a henchman/game club and I have decided to join in

I will be making "The Tree Of Life"

This is a free wall paper I have had for a bit and is the inspiration for what I plan to build

835f0a883851206b510c4561fc58a0f6_zpsb8a9

WIP. The bace is the size of the Turf war zone and would be considered hight 1 hard open ground (no -wak)

f7e25d54a9d71c1a59d8afc168629304_zps900e

• Like 1

Uh... wow. I had no idea it was going to look as close as that to the original image. Very nice work and I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this table!

I have a board with sections marked out that I've had lying around for months that I can just never bring myself to start tiling.

• Like 1